Author Topic: 给3I特别是stan提一个建议  (Read 14941 times)

Offline ationyan

• View Profile
sfinder  这人就一废物,垃圾·············

Offline kbrom

• View Profile
sfinder,不要在这里装了,你在中文区那边说的意思就是AGS涉及到法律问题了,3I要完蛋了 。but can be resolved by fine 你可没说。
你在3I面前只说好听的话,好让3I给你的受托人投票,在中文区极尽诋毁3I之能事,为了高抛低吸各种LOW的事情都做得出来,这方面ZHAO150比你坦荡多了,至少敢作敢当。你却是个两面三刀的人,欺负STAN和BM不懂中文,在中国人那边各种造谣诽谤3I,STAN和BM要是知道你在他们背后做的这些龌蹉事,还会给你投票?

BTSdac, BM posted month ago indicated there was a potential legal issue with our AGS funding but can be resolved by fine.

I love current price around 7 cent CNY. it is good time to buy in . I do not suggest you to sell it . sell it or not , it is all your own decision.

I just bought another 100k couple minutes ago. price is very nice . i wish i have more money
这个价格(0.07左右)真是超便宜 +5% +5% +5% +5%值得买....值得买

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
sfinder ,  you are running a delegate ,but you always magnify bad news in Chinese community , last  time you said Ags donation have big risk of law in Chinese community
recently you tell many new investor bts would drop to 0.07 cny ,suggest that they sell the btsx.

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail
yes everyone can say everything true or not , but I  like a delegate say true,

YES BM said a potential legal issue and can be resovled by fine, but what you talk to new investor , you just emphasize the large legal issue. never said it can be resolved by fine.

yes everyone can publish a view about price ,also can give suggest to others, but I do`t  like a delegate say much about it . also I hope a delegate can keep same point of view between international community and Chinese community.

BTSdac, BM posted month ago indicated there was a potential legal issue with our AGS funding but can be resolved by fine.

I love current price around 7 cent CNY. it is good time to buy in . I do not suggest you to sell it . sell it or not , it is all your own decision.

I just bought another 100k couple minutes ago. price is very nice . i wish i have more money

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
sfinder ,  you are running a delegate ,but you always magnify bad news in Chinese community , last  time you said Ags donation have big risk of law in Chinese community
recently you tell many new investor bts would drop to 0.07 cny ,suggest that they sell the btsx.
+5%

Offline freedom

• View Profile

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
yes everyone can say everything true or not , but I  like a delegate say true,

YES BM said a potential legal issue and can be resovled by fine, but what you talk to new investor , you just emphasize the large legal issue. never said it can be resolved by fine.

yes everyone can publish a view about price ,also can give suggest to others, but I do`t  like a delegate say much about it . also I hope a delegate can keep same point of view between international community and Chinese community.

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 03:18:25 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BTS007

• View Profile
Stan,I love you! +5% I think you are a great man. Don't mind anyone who is angry at you.
BTS ID:bts007

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline jckj

• View Profile
以后不要煽动粉丝,避免发表任何股价指导性的言论。
因为市场就是资本的游戏,没有任何人有十足的把握预测或指导市场,3I发表任何此类言论可能会被炒家利用,对粉丝们造成很大的伤害。
如果对产品有信心,请就事论事,只谈产品。

到现在这个时候,回头再看看中本聪当年多次主动请求取消BTC市场推广,这是多么有智慧的决定。
在我们产品功能并未落地,用户群并未成熟的情况下,请保持低调,给产品一个稳定的成长空间。
我仍是BTS最坚定的粉丝,希望我们尽快走出低谷,希望大家都吸取教训,要低调,低调!

我认为这次其实不是对价格指导造成的问题,alt是开发软件太投入了。实际上是后面ptser,agser觉得被代表了或者觉得被欺骗了,处理不得当造成的。如果产品言行一致,保障令大家信服,合理的市场指导是好事,甚至是升华,况且还要市场推广,推广总不能老说虚拟币功能吧,你得为客户带来效益才行。比如给市商你能带来什么?给btsx用户带来什么,bitusd用户带来什么?DAC不是btc。千万走对,否则别人根本不理解这用来干什么,值得信赖吗?可靠吗?否则那还是拿来大家玩游戏算了,不要再提那么多想要开拓的东西,就说是虚拟币大家随便进来耍,随炒家玩了。用户不多bts永远不会成功,BTs没有价值永远不会有人碰触!

从规律考虑,btsx几乎是大户在玩,少量平台散户割肉,真正用户只有btc的万分之一左右,在加上集中效应问题,bts稳定性能力只有btc的15分之一左右,市值应该是btc的30~500分之一左右。因而信心的变化导致价格在最高价的十五分之一都是合理的,而且马上快照稳定在十分之一应该是问题不太大的。如果低于cny:0.02之下的如0.004基本上就注定非常危险了,不过我估计出现上述0.004的情况3i自己就消化了,况且从规律看0.01~0.02在bts如果有成效的情况下是一个奇异带,因而最高价十五分之一的的底部支撑由agser ptser成本支撑着,这是符合正常规律的,超出范围都是不正常的表现。楼主待bts有漂亮的产品和宣传带来用户数量和信心提升,价值自然会上去的,只是需要3i,及全体漫长的努力过程,而且不要走入darkcoin类似的老路。
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:52:54 pm by jckj »

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline sfinder

• View Profile
Stan, we are all with you. although I am feeling pain during this changes but I am positive and believing a big success is waiting for us. +5% +5% +5% +5%

以后不要煽动粉丝,避免发表任何股价指导性的言论。
如果对产品有信心,请就事论事,只谈产品。

Those who have paid close attention recognize that every decision along the way has been made with utmost integrity, openness, and concern for the benefit of all stakeholders.  The current newsletter lays out the case for why the current course correction is of great benefit to all.

When a captain sets a course for a particular destination, that does not mean he will not steer around storms and reefs and icebergs.  What should he do when his passengers complain about an unexpected change in heading?  All he can do is hope that they will eventually understand.  He can not resume a heading for the obstacle in his path.

We are making great progress toward the stated destination, and that is ultimately how this captain will be evaluated.

:)

中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了

Good point!  (I just bought another 200,000 BTSX for my mother.)   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
以后不要煽动粉丝,避免发表任何股价指导性的言论。
如果对产品有信心,请就事论事,只谈产品。

Those who have paid close attention recognize that every decision along the way has been made with utmost integrity, openness, and concern for the benefit of all stakeholders.  The current newsletter lays out the case for why the current course correction is of great benefit to all.

When a captain sets a course for a particular destination, that does not mean he will not steer around storms and reefs and icebergs.  What should he do when his passengers complain about an unexpected change in heading?  All he can do is hope that they will eventually understand.  He can not resume a heading for the obstacle in his path.

We are making great progress toward the stated destination, and that is ultimately how this captain will be evaluated.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline sfinder

• View Profile

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
可能翻译的不准,我的意思是尽量别发BTS短期价格判断的文章
我们鼓励的是长期投资者,我相信长期价值,但是短期价格是会被投机者操控。
不要鼓励粉丝们参与投机操作,不要鼓励他们在什么时刻要抓紧买进,这样很容易伤害他们

全球推广是要高调的,我所谓的低调是特指BTS价格相关的问题

以后不要煽动粉丝,避免发表任何股价指导性的言论。
如果对产品有信心,请就事论事,只谈产品。

This is very reasonable advice.
But how do we launch a low-key global marketing campaign?
(Especially when we are in a race for network effect with many competitors on the horizon.)

lzr1900

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了