Author Topic: Notification from the Chinese community about "sfinder"  (Read 7788 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: Notification from the Chinese community about "sfinder"
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 04:40:45 pm »
It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.
I am wondering why do you still vote for this guy,  he really hurt much of us.
I think many people who love this community want to  maintain  a delegate node.

Let me clarify... while it remains unclear he is fine... but I will probably reduce it to one delegate slot.

I don't want to promote this kind of behavior.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 06:13:47 pm »
It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.
I am wondering why do you still vote for this guy,  he really hurt much of us.
I think many people who love this community want to  maintain  a delegate node.

Let me clarify... while it remains unclear he is fine... but I will probably reduce it to one delegate slot.

I don't want to promote this kind of behavior.

I don't know whether you have received the proofs from Bo Shen or not. Those proofs can tell you that Sfinder's evilness and damage to BTS community, especially BTS Chinese community is undeniable. Look at these IDs who stand out to oppose him, then think about why there is not even one ID with good reputation in Chinese community stands out to support him.

We count on you to vote down him because currently you have the absolute control of delegates positions, so you have the responsibility to respect the opinion of the majority. Delegate is not only a pure technical position, but also a honor position. 
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 06:26:57 pm »
Any delegate who has been spreading FUD with the goal of crashing the price for their personal profit should be voted out of all delegate positions as soon as it is clear they are guilty. 

It makes me very angry to think that this price crash couldve been caused by a delegate profiding false info to the chinese community.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline thisisausername

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 09:04:39 pm »
Any delegate who has been spreading FUD with the goal of crashing the price for their personal profit should be voted out of all delegate positions as soon as it is clear they are guilty. 

It makes me very angry to think that this price crash couldve been caused by a delegate profiding false info to the chinese community.

Seconded!  Provided there's proof (I can't read Chinese, so can't comment on that,) this may be our first case of delegate dishonesty and our first chance to prove that not only does the technical side of bitshares -- peg, markets, etc. -- work, but that the human element does too.
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 09:35:19 pm »
I removed my vote from *.coin

Any others that belong to him?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 09:48:50 pm »
We should have a few guide lines that the community agrees on and that all delegates are expected to follow to makes it as easy as possible to detect misbehavior and encourage a "voting culture" that is most beneficial for BTS. For example:
- It should be evident from the information that the delegate provides (on the blockchain; not only on the forum) which forum or real world identities are associated with the delegate).
- no votes buying

Offline pan

• i am sfinder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 09:57:31 pm »
I am sfinder due to account was banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?
(can anyone lift my ban )
sfinder and the one they accused are not the same ppl.

I am currently visiting china  and please give me one day to tell my side story.

there is a poll shows around (14+6=20) vs 24  ppl in chinese community  either do not trust " i3 chinese marketing team " due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund or do not even know that BM issed 400 btc fund to  " i3 chinese marketing team "

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10912.0

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 11:41:32 pm by pan »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 10:46:15 pm »
I am sfinder due to account were banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?

I am currently visiting china  and please give me one day to tell my side story.

there is a poll shows around (14+6=20) vs 24  ppl in chinese community  either do not trust " i3 chinese marketing team " due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund or do not even know that BM issed 400 btc fund to  " i3 chinese marketing team "

I think anybody has this right...

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 11:15:21 pm »

Besides three .coin delegates, chinese and help.chinese are his delegates, too.

BTW: The poll "pan" referred to was started by ID "coins", who is highly related to Sfinder.  Besides, the results are not objective, because there are currently 14 votes for the option "do not trust i3 chinese marketing team  due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund", however in the replies, only one full member ID supported "coins", whereas all others are against "coins". It means most of the supporters of coins are anonymous, they could a bunch of new IDs.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 11:19:23 pm »
1. you can defense for yourself anytime , not must with account sfinder, just be honest.
2. don't mixed this two things,  this thread is talk about your dishonest, why do you want to talk about "I3 chinese marketing team" at this thread? don't change the subject.
I am sfinder due to account were banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?

Offline pan

• i am sfinder
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 11:46:39 pm »
i doubt the people behind this post is ALT since his english never getting such better.

1. you can defense for yourself anytime , not must with account sfinder, just be honest.
2. don't mixed this two things,  this thread is talk about your dishonest, why do you want to talk about "I3 chinese marketing team" at this thread? don't change the subject.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 11:54:51 pm »
It's me, I promise. I post with the help of  "baidu translator"

i doubt the people behind this post is ALT since his english never getting such better.

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 12:29:12 am »
I hate this evil guy for the harm to the DACs ecosystem which I extremely believed and will be believing in my whole life!

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 01:02:29 am »

chinese
help.chinese

also belongs to him
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 01:03:44 am »

LoL, evil guy thinks everyone is evil like himself. To be honest, originally we planned to give you an opportunity to apologize, but you continued behaving very badly. Your dishonesty has ruined yourself. Your ID has no credibility and will be labeled as notorious guy forever.  Shame on you.