Author Topic: Notification from the Chinese community about "sfinder"  (Read 30383 times)

Offline pan

• i am sfinder
    • View Profile
I am sfinder due to account was banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?
(can anyone lift my ban )
sfinder and the one they accused are not the same ppl.

I am currently visiting china  and please give me one day to tell my side story.

there is a poll shows around (14+6=20) vs 24  ppl in chinese community  either do not trust " i3 chinese marketing team " due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund or do not even know that BM issed 400 btc fund to  " i3 chinese marketing team "

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10912.0

I removed my vote from *.coin

Any others that belong to him?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 11:41:32 pm by pan »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We should have a few guide lines that the community agrees on and that all delegates are expected to follow to makes it as easy as possible to detect misbehavior and encourage a "voting culture" that is most beneficial for BTS. For example:
- It should be evident from the information that the delegate provides (on the blockchain; not only on the forum) which forum or real world identities are associated with the delegate).
- no votes buying

Offline bytemaster

I removed my vote from *.coin

Any others that belong to him?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline thisisausername

Any delegate who has been spreading FUD with the goal of crashing the price for their personal profit should be voted out of all delegate positions as soon as it is clear they are guilty. 

It makes me very angry to think that this price crash couldve been caused by a delegate profiding false info to the chinese community.

Seconded!  Provided there's proof (I can't read Chinese, so can't comment on that,) this may be our first case of delegate dishonesty and our first chance to prove that not only does the technical side of bitshares -- peg, markets, etc. -- work, but that the human element does too.
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Any delegate who has been spreading FUD with the goal of crashing the price for their personal profit should be voted out of all delegate positions as soon as it is clear they are guilty. 

It makes me very angry to think that this price crash couldve been caused by a delegate profiding false info to the chinese community.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.
I am wondering why do you still vote for this guy,  he really hurt much of us.
I think many people who love this community want to  maintain  a delegate node.

Let me clarify... while it remains unclear he is fine... but I will probably reduce it to one delegate slot.

I don't want to promote this kind of behavior.

I don't know whether you have received the proofs from Bo Shen or not. Those proofs can tell you that Sfinder's evilness and damage to BTS community, especially BTS Chinese community is undeniable. Look at these IDs who stand out to oppose him, then think about why there is not even one ID with good reputation in Chinese community stands out to support him.

We count on you to vote down him because currently you have the absolute control of delegates positions, so you have the responsibility to respect the opinion of the majority. Delegate is not only a pure technical position, but also a honor position. 
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.

Let me clarify... while it remains unclear he is fine... but I will probably reduce it to one delegate slot.

I don't want to promote this kind of behavior.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
I do have the impression that sfinder is a two-faced man.  His posts in English are quite different from those in Chinese (both in this forum or in Chinese QQ group or btc38, mostly are negative and misleading for newbies) which makes me sick. 

When presenting a fact, the way you present it could turn the result upside down.  I didn't realize that he's associated with so many delegates.  Delegates have the right to express different opinions against 'official' proposal.  But using that (partial fact and lots of decorative/exaggerated/inflammatory description) to spread FUD for personal financial gain is evil.

I am pulling my votes out of these delegates.
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
I'm the former member of coins delegate . I was in active contact with that guy both on the forum and QQ ,  I can prove sfinder was the guy on BTC38 . Because of his bad act , most of the founder of coins-team left .
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
coins ,you own the delegate coin of KEYID, and name coin in KEYID is from Genesis block , so you also control the name of coin in btsx.  sfinder control the name of coin in btsx
so the result is  coins and sfinder are same person.
actually in QQ group ,most of man know who you are .
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Really  ??? Ok, that surprises me.  I assume that's for one delegate position. If he's shown to have 5, I assume 4 will not get your vote at least.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

Quick question :  the total amount DNS that included in the new BTS air drop , is it 5 Billion or 10 Billion or the real time supply on 11.05 snapshot ? Just to confirm for BTC38
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Based on the proofs I got from different members of Chinese community, I confirm the truth of the OP. I have transferred all the proofs to Bo Shen, CEO of Dacsunlimited. BM or Stan will know all the details soon.
Thanks!

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
very interesting
coins, a lier, shame on you

Nice try , Coins .....
Last week somebody on this forum pointed out that sfinder often spread FUD on BTC38 , you jumped out and defended him (or you ???) , not only you did not deny the guy on BTC38 is sfinder ,

but also said "He did a lot of contributions for the community , in his unique way to guide the Chinese community no to be just followers....... He's reminding you guys in his own way that market behavior exist , the flower in the greenhouse can not withstand storm.".

Still want to claim sfinder isn't the guy on BTC38 ? More lies , please !
We've been watching you since Feb.
And please do not edit the post , I've saved it already .  Oh , by the way , I've saved all of your posts . So be careful for what you say next , because if there was a hole in there , I can find it . I watched Sherlock holmes growing up .