Author Topic: 2014.11.05 Wed.--Bitshares Daily Briefings--Windows KeyID user upgrade ASAP!  (Read 2056 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
I get so happy every time these are posted. Looking forward to more communication between English speaking and Chinese speaking community :D we should make our own to post in the Chinese forum

Oh , this daily briefing already has Chinese version ......

Every time a English version was released , there always was a Chinese version  nearly the same time .  :P
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I get so happy every time these are posted. Looking forward to more communication between English speaking and Chinese speaking community :D we should make our own to post in the Chinese forum

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
If I sell some BTSX at 0.34CNY and buy some BTSX at 0.085 BTSX , and sell then at 0.12 CNY , I can earn more than 500% , it would be awesome ! " Of course , as the founder of IF-Then algrithm , he didn't do that trade .
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
2014.11.05 Wed.--Bitshares Daily Briefings--Windows KeyID user upgrade ASAP!

Editor's note:
      There weren't any big changes these days , and the price seems to be rising up . Although some new ideas still keep popping up in this community . The snapshot time is coming , but some KeyID user using Windows system can not transfer DNS , so they must follow the instruction below and upgrade to the new version before the snapshot time , if they still want to make transfer in the upcoming hours .

Windows KeyID user must upgrade to 0.0.5
       Some KeyID users are having difficulty making transfers with the old KeyID 0.4.0 Windows binary even before the official snapshot time . After some members' communication effort with Toast , he compiled a new version 0.0.5 Windows binary ( exe ) for KeyID . BTC38 exchange have already upgraded to this 0.0.5 version , the old version 0.0.4 seems to be useless now . So , anyone still using KeyID 0.4.0 on Windows OS , please upgrade to 0.5.0 ASAP , otherwise you wouldn't be able to accept or send any DNS out on your wallet before the network stopped at the snapshot time. ( Please check the SHA1 of the file first if you obtain it from another source ) . Little hint , BTC38 says the new version still has some bugs , so they're operating the withdraws and deposits manually , please don't do transfers at last minute .
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10996.0

Gamey posted 10-31-2014 mumble hangout audio
       After the BeyondBitcoin mumble hangout section on 10-31-2014 , Gamey uploaded the full audio file online , and wrote down some key point on the audio so you can choose which part you want to hear quickly . Thank you Gamey , for your great work .
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10979.0

Voices from China : I may not need outside exchanges
         枪神(aka.  Gun God), said " I'm touched to see how the USD peg are holding up during this difficult time , I don't think I need to use BTC38 to trade between BTSX and Fiat anytime soon " .
         J神 ( aka.   J-god ) , said " If I buy some BTSX at 0.085 BTSX , and sell then at 0.12 CNY , I can earn more than 25% , it would be awesome ! " Of course , as the founder of IF-Then algorithm , he didn't do that trade .

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:30:32 pm by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.