Author Topic: A DAC become a decentralized marketplace for games props  (Read 2124 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
The central platform is perfect for PLAY,because PLAY is CtoB.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
What's the weak points to implement such a decentralized marketplace. The advantage of blockchain and DAC is that it is transparent/proven fair, and good at accounting& ledger, but in the mean time for such a marketplace, we still need manned force to integrate and prevent fraud.

A different approach would using a central platform to organize the contents, but using blockchain&DAC for the ledger and transparency, which is good for building marketing force and trade market. The blockchain can also be used to record gamer IDs, credits points, payments, tokenization of game coins/props(transfer purpose etc.).

It is no doubt that a lot of advantages can be borrow to this industry, but still not convinced for the game publisher will be interested in this, too complicated or too hard to integrate. How could we decentralize in this approach?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:49:20 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.