Author Topic: Does anyone know if bter will allow withdrawal of DNS before it is too late?  (Read 7615 times)

Offline Riverhead

yep messy is one way of crunching it. not to gloat but managed to get 80% out couple days back so not all bad. How'd you go with your BTC38 fluff-up Riverhead?

That's good news. I didn't have anything at BTC38; was just trying to rally folks to get things moving. I only have about 10% of my DNS in limbo. I sent it when the BTS snapshot was trading at a discount to DNS. I'm not stressing it. If I wasn't trying to eek out every last BTS from the snapshot I'd be better off :).

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
yep messy is one way of crunching it. not to gloat but managed to get 80% out couple days back so not all bad. How'd you go with your BTC38 fluff-up Riverhead?

Offline Riverhead

Heh, it's a bit of a mess :P.  I think a lot of people will end up with a small salary in BTS from the exchanges over the next two years. Of course they could just buy us out. Rather than managing a two year vesting just pay the full value and then the vesting is internal.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
Dang it ! just tried sending from Bter. noticed the stuckness. then found this thread. arrrgghh. keeping my eyes pegged open tonight. sheesh :'(

Offline Riverhead

I guess maybe they haven't updated. That was the issue with BTC38. They only run Windows wallets and there was no Windows binary for v0.0.5.

Offline bobb

• View Profile
Are you on client v0.0.5?

just did a fresh pull this morning.

Offline Riverhead

Are you on client v0.0.5?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
interesting question ... guess btc38 got same problems ... pls correct me if i'm wrong with ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bobb

• View Profile
Hey Guys,

Withdrawals from bter are broken for days. They show the withdrawal as being sent but it does not arrive/ does not get accepted in the chain.
Does anyone know if they intend to upgrade their client before the snapshot?
I appreciate all the efforts I really do, but two years is a very very long time for an exchange in this space.
What can we do to help them? Who has a responsive contact @bter?

This is sooo frustrating.