Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 53166 times)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Liondani, I would like to have a bit more contact with you about business because i tend to lose my confidence, and have difficulties to make decissions on my own. Let*s skype again soon. Or should i post that in the forum so we dont have this pm thing and so that people know what we communicate? Ok i will post this text now.
What i wrote in skype:

Hi! I didn+t want to spam the delegate section with my updates. But maybe it+s about time to make a little zusammenfassung (summary), of what i did in a short clip and post it there. The question is, should this go in my proposal thread or should i open a new one?
+5%

Keep us all updated with what you're doing!

Perhaps you should spend extra time and effort on ONE person with the aim of making them share in the BitShares vision and become your business partner?
I think that a team of 2+ people who can demonstrate their worth to the stakeholders by educating potential customers should be in a strong position to be elected Delegate.

Work on staffing your startup and then advertise and educate about BitShares.
You should provide proof that you have taken newbies, shown them WHY they want to use bitshares and how to use the bts client. (I understand that a working mobile wallet is critical for you to provide this).

If you could demonstrate that you and your startup company have introduced brand new people to BitShares and had them walk away with the wallet installed on their phone I would strongly support your delegate position and I think others will too.

You are showing real commitment to BitShares and I want Delegate funds to support you.
I just don't think you've provided the evidence to the stakeholders yet :)
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

Liondani, I would like to have a bit more contact with you about business because i tend to lose my confidence, and have difficulties to make decissions on my own. Let*s skype again soon. Or should i post that in the forum so we dont have this pm thing and so that people know what we communicate? Ok i will post this text now.
What i wrote in skype:

Hi! I didn+t want to spam the delegate section with my updates. But maybe it+s about time to make a little zusammenfassung (summary), of what i did in a short clip and post it there. The question is, should this go in my proposal thread or should i open a new one?

38PTSWarrior

Cjagudana :-) oh happy day! Oh happy day! I Hope you like it!

You can send me pdfs if you want and I will walk around with the one I like the most! Consider voting, ah screw that. Vote and I will bring more FIRE haha!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:37:24 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Wow that is commitment right there.

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Same pic but with a trolley. To avoid the law :-D

38PTSWarrior

Tomorrow, you will see! Could you contact James Calfee for me and ask him to make the *create account* start screen so, that it can be zoomed in and out. This would help me so much. I mean on the smartphone. Thx bro

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I want to make a street shop. I talked with the Jehovas Wittneses and what they told me is worth true bitGold. They have a little trolley and because this counts as luggage, there is no need for a license. Because I dont have delegate pay I want to ask for donations in btc.
I need money for a2 size poster and a board with plastic cover. Also for a trolley. And business cards. Then i can work full time on the Street with high visibility. I thought about a car battery to have energy and a bike to transport it. A electricity machine which runs quietly costs 1000 euros which is a bit much. Solar power and battery is also expensive and heavy and large which is also not so good. Especially charging the battery could be a problem cause i live outside. Then I would need internet, mobile phone which isnt mine because i dont want to risk someone stealing mine. What do you think?

maybe it is time for the community to vote you in, so you can use the delegate funds for doing exactly what you are describing above^
maybe investors feel more comfortable with your new plan, who knows  ;)

PS a picture of how you imagine it would look like would be awesome...

something like this?  (only bitshares related of course  :)) )
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:32:32 pm by liondani »

38PTSWarrior

I want to make a street shop. I talked with the Jehovas Wittneses and what they told me is worth true bitGold. They have a little trolley and because this counts as luggage, there is no need for a license. Because I dont have delegate pay I want to ask for donations in btc.
I need money for a2 size poster and a board with plastic cover. Also for a trolley. And business cards. Then i can work full time on the Street with high visibility. I thought about a car battery to have energy and a bike to transport it. A electricity machine which runs quietly costs 1000 euros which is a bit much. Solar power and battery is also expensive and heavy and large which is also not so good. Especially charging the battery could be a problem cause i live outside. Then I would need internet, mobile phone which isnt mine because i dont want to risk someone stealing mine. What do you think?

38PTSWarrior

Very good ideas and exactly what i need. Very uplifting, thank you!! Munich, dont know. Thanks for invitation. Today i used 160 gram paper with a new approach. No qr code, no links, no ref. Only simply explained text with my delegate name. Google will show the people the way in case they are really interested :)  Let the people read the forum and accept their speed. German sprakers, i like it what do you think about the text? Today was a good day.

https://youtu.be/YiEImts3I0o

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I find what you are doing more valuable than other delegates are doing so don't get discouraged and keep up!

+5%

Could you host your own informal meet-up?
You could write a time and a nice place outdoors on the pamphlets for people to come back if they want help setting up.
I'm sure that potential users would appreciate a specific time that they can come together as a group to have you walk them through it when they've got their personal devices with them!

If you're main target audience are others having a tough time, perhaps you could spend a lot of effort on getting one convenience store to accept bitUSD or bitEUR with the promise that you will direct all new users there to buy essentials.
If the shop owner is receptive, maybe you could host the informal meetup right outside his shop as advertising?

If you managed to do something like this, a few photos to show the shareholders would be good evidence to help your delegate proposal

Keep it up, I think what you're doing is great

This is a pretty nice idea! That way it would be easier, even to show our client via the web wallet. Show it to each person, individually is troublesome, but if you hold even a small meeting, you could do it. With time your meetings could get bigger.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
I find what you are doing more valuable than other delegates are doing so don't get discouraged and keep up!

+5%

Could you host your own informal meet-up?
You could write a time and a nice place outdoors on the pamphlets for people to come back if they want help setting up.
I'm sure that potential users would appreciate a specific time that they can come together as a group to have you walk them through it when they've got their personal devices with them!

If you're main target audience are others having a tough time, perhaps you could spend a lot of effort on getting one convenience store to accept bitUSD or bitEUR with the promise that you will direct all new users there to buy essentials.
If the shop owner is receptive, maybe you could host the informal meetup right outside his shop as advertising?

If you managed to do something like this, a few photos to show the shareholders would be good evidence to help your delegate proposal

Keep it up, I think what you're doing is great
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
@38PTSWarrior - Please come to our Meetup!

I'd love to meet you and we could swap some tips. It never hurts to have too many friends so let us know if you're in the area, thanx! :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16153.0.html

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline onceuponatime

Are you going to attend the Munich Meeteup? You might be able to give and receive good ideas and make valuable contacts.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16153.0.html

"If you're in the Munich area, come one, come all!

I just posted our second meetup, so please RSVP if you can make it 8)

Check it: http://www.meetup.com/BitShares-Munich/events/222304288/"

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
you ve got my few votes from the beggining of your proposal and you will continue to have them. I find what you are doing more valuable than other delegates are doing so don't get discouraged and keep up!

couldn't say it better...