Author Topic: _  (Read 1895 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
If you are asking for practical reasons (you want to use it), the answer is "get the blessings of the greater bitshares community" - post what you're making and propose to brand it as bitshares.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
The logo is in my online-Avatar picture and I used it on my Blog and Twitter campaigns, am I allowed todo such things without asking for?
If yes, when and who do I have to ask for usage of the logo?

Is this outdated?

lol, it also shows that ''BITCOIN" is registered

Offline bytemaster

The logo style is trade marked
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
What are the rules to use the BitShares brand and logos?

Is everyone free to use the name and logos in any case and worldwide? for example TV ads or company names e.g. BitShares Hotel
Creating and selling merchandise products under the BitShares label?

I know it's a registered trademark in US. So what are the rules if there are any?
Do we have to ask I3 in every case?

Trademark was rejected, citing "bitcoin" trademark rejection.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

MinerVato

_
_
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 06:41:36 pm by Vato_ »