Author Topic: Why all the delegates set their pay rate to 3%? Or my app not getting it right?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline abelljefrry

Hey and welcome. It's because of the hardfork that just happened, it implemented a change in how delegates are paid, from fees before to an inflation model now. Because of this all delegates had their payrate set to 3%.

Hey thanks for the explanation. That clear the air for me. I thought there's something wrong with my client app. LOL.

Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline svk

Hey and welcome. It's because of the hardfork that just happened, it implemented a change in how delegates are paid, from fees before to an inflation model now. Because of this all delegates had their payrate set to 3%.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline abelljefrry

Hello everyone,

I'm new to BitShares, just installed the app and registered my account yesterday.

While playing around the BTS client app yesterday, I noticed that the delegates average pay rate is around 85%. When I check again just now, it's 3%. And I think all of the delegates set their pay rate to 3%. May I know what is going on? And how will this affect the BTS market? Or there's something wrong with my client app?

Just wondering, trying to understand the whole mechanism behind BTS.
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio