Other > KeyID

Conversion of KeyID Bitshares DNS to Bitcoin - When will this happen?

(1/2) > >>

toast:

--- Quote from: quantumtangles on December 08, 2014, 06:03:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: toast on November 29, 2014, 10:12:44 pm ---What do you mean? It's there, you can check it with "wallet_check_sharedrop" after you import your keys.

--- End quote ---

I understood that the devs would remit BTS to BTER at some point. In other words, I was expecting to see a BTS balance in my BTER account and to see the KeyID Bitshares DNS holding I have on BTER disappear at that point. Is it the case that I must carry out some jedi computer wizardry or can I sit back and wait for my BTER account to be credited with BTS at some future point? If so, has there been any indication when the transaction will be concluded? Thanks in advance for any response.

--- End quote ---

The DNS will not disappear but is practically worthless until the project is restarted.
You should get a small amount of extra BTS for any DNS held, possibly in multiple pieces. Up to the exchanges to figure out who to credit when.

quantumtangles:

--- Quote from: toast on November 29, 2014, 10:12:44 pm ---What do you mean? It's there, you can check it with "wallet_check_sharedrop" after you import your keys.

--- End quote ---

I understood that the devs would remit BTS to BTER at some point. In other words, I was expecting to see a BTS balance in my BTER account and to see the KeyID Bitshares DNS holding I have on BTER disappear at that point. Is it the case that I must carry out some jedi computer wizardry or can I sit back and wait for my BTER account to be credited with BTS at some future point? If so, has there been any indication when the transaction will be concluded? Thanks in advance for any response.

toast:
What do you mean? It's there, you can check it with "wallet_check_sharedrop" after you import your keys.

quantumtangles:
Still no sign of BTS. What in the world is going on?

quantumtangles:
Sincere thanks for your response. I regret using terminology reflecting my ignorance. I do not know any better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version