Author Topic: Poll: Use of PlayShares given for Community Gaming Tournaments?  (Read 1716 times)

Offline fuzzy

HAHA, we need to play Fuzz. I was pretty good 10 years ago lol.

It would definitely bring back memories... though I am certain I would suck at it today. 
"In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-bared fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation, working with the NEG, established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise. The professional league was formed; a cabal of the most violent and skilled 12 year olds in known space, selected to fight in a Grand Tournament."
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline fuzzy

MMMOOOOOOOOONSTER KILL 8-)

I would have kicked your ass at that game when I was 12.  Never in my life have I been so good at anything as I was at that young age with Unreal Tournament...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:14:09 am by fuzzy »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

I have recently found some frustration directed at me for reaching out to Hackfisher to help fund Community-based Gaming Tournaments.  Players would be rewarded for reaching outside the Bitshares ecosystem to form teams of individuals interested in the game in question and would evangelize bitshares and the upcoming PLAY DAC by enabling them to help compete for a slice of a nice little prize. 

Hackfisher has an amount that is unlocked every month for ongoing advertising expenses and stated that he would give 1,000,000 shares to the cause. 

Is this more divisive than it is community-building and effective outreach?