Author Topic: Rand Paul Coin (RPCD) (Please Follow, RT and Join)  (Read 1707 times)

Offline fuzzy

Topic "Can contract Kills be done with less risk using blockchains and anonymity?"
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

11 already joined up.  Come in and tell us what you think! 

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

40 minutes before start of hangout:

5 people in and chatting about NSA Surveillance, Drone Robot Soldiers, and....somehow, USB sex toys.  :/

Offline fuzzy

We need to practice the politics if we are going to grow to the arena we wish to access.  As always, I will do my best to document the community discussion and post it for a historical archives of our journey together through this.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I think any current political leader will be too divisive. Ron Paul is universally loved, has global appeal and he would be my preferred option. I also think 13 delegates is too low, though I understand the devs reasoning.

I'm a buyer of any no dilution DPOS though, so I have a few RPC for the Nov 27 snapshot.

Offline fuzzy

come in and chat.  good points... can't necessarily disagree.  Here is a good link to read the discussion on twitter.  Glenn Greenwald is a renowned constitutional lawyer and journalist...some good points thrown around here. 

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/535410246358163457
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:12:58 pm by fuzzy »

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Rand Paul has disgraced himself and Bitshares should distance itself from RPC as far as possible. Should anyone expect anything else from an incumbent....I don't think so.

Offline fuzzy

1 Free Ron Paul Coin for the first 50 Active attendees.  1 Free Ron Paul Coin for the first 50 to Retweet!

Offline fuzzy

Anyone interested Rand Paul Coin (RPCD), please join us for a discussion on Mumble @1:00pm (Central STD) for an hour-long discussion. Regarding this news:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/rand-paul-nsa-libertarians-113042.html?hp=t4_r
This directly effects RPCD and DPOS is the only algorithm that requires people as active citizens. I'm interested in hearing opinions on this story and getting them put to audio for our Beyond Bitcoin Town-Hall Styled Hangouts. As Technology evolves...so must our avenues of communication and education.

Please join me on the Beyond Bitcoin Mumble Server:
Label: BeyondBitcoin
Address: BeyondBitcoin.commandchannel.com
Port: 2077
Username: "Your Forum Handle Here"
Pass: w0rldCh@NG3rsUN!t3

Also, please follow @beyond_bitcoin and RT this link: https://twitter.com/Beyond_Bitcoin/status/535470139215724544