Author Topic: Sparkle - Because real money sparkles!  (Read 25859 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
This turned dark quickly. My eyes, my eyes!
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline fuzzy

But how will you bring the ladies (other than pics of my oiled nude body)?  A second chain called sparkles that mines bitcoin?

@tonyk...man, you really seem to have turned into a beautiful woman.  The surgery must have cost a fortune :D

If you start saving on the oil that you put all over your body, you will be amazed how little time it takes.... :)

..Assuming you are as handsome as you sound on the radio.

you mean 5-pack-a-day smoking stevo...good?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

zerosum

But how will you bring the ladies (other than pics of my oiled nude body)?  A second chain called sparkles that mines bitcoin?

@tonyk...man, you really seem to have turned into a beautiful woman.  The surgery must have cost a fortune :D

If you start saving on the oil that you put all over your body, you will be amazed how little time it takes.... :)

..Assuming you are as handsome as you sound on the radio.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:15:04 am by tonyk2 »

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I love 50/50 allocation. So happy :D
I also like this
what a specific function this DAC support ,or just a copy?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:41:08 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I love 50/50 allocation. So happy :D
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline fuzzy

Sparkle is fully honoring AGS/PTS in recognition of their support and belief in many 3rd party DACs.   BitShares will not be honored because of their view of everything else as competition.   

This makes a lot of sense to me. I think this will be positively received in the Chinese community too.
You obviously understand the market and marketing. 30/30/30 as you mentioned later should work too.

Regards the name, Sparkle sounds quite feminine. Have you considered just 'Spark'. That sounds more masculine and impactful. Spark a fire/revolution/idea etc.

'All you need is a Spark'

+5% I like this. Just 'Spark'.

*^ inside joke for tonyk and a few others *
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:38:30 pm by fuzzy »

zerosum

Sparkle is fully honoring AGS/PTS in recognition of their support and belief in many 3rd party DACs.   BitShares will not be honored because of their view of everything else as competition.   

This makes a lot of sense to me. I think this will be positively received in the Chinese community too.
You obviously understand the market and marketing. 30/30/30 as you mentioned later should work too.

Regards the name, Sparkle sounds quite feminine. Have you considered just 'Spark'. That sounds more masculine and impactful. Spark a fire/revolution/idea etc.

[hint hint]
Sounds like you have missed how sprakly is handling your favorite issue.

...now biggie from 20% to 60% inflation in less than 24h...but still reasonable  :), but who knows after 36h or god forbid 1 week  ;)
Just saying it might get very masculine and impactful
  :)
[/hint hint]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:44:56 am by tonyk2 »

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

+5% I like this. Just 'Spark'.

Offline fuzzy

I am a big fan of PTS/AGS as I was one of the first to be entranced by them...but I will gladly do anything I do to help get BTS shareholders a slice of the pie.  It doesn't really do too much difference to me either way as I am pretty much diversified across all of them...but I do believe that as long as BTS community helps support it that they deserve a bit of the stake. 

Plus...this is a good opportunity to teach new BTS holders the value of working to show we deserve to be sharedropped on.  I believe if we all took this vantage point and really asked ourselves what we each have done to deserve to be honored...and honestly answer these quesions, we would likely surpass our competitors within a year in terms of network effect.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:42:33 am by fuzzy »

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:37:06 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Calling those statements "non sequitors" in generous. They are contradictory. I'm assuming the consensus to PTS/AGS is being honored as a tribute to the BitShares developers and the community.

I thought Proof of Work died and went to heaven. But if you're nice enough to give me a cut of it, then best of success to you.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:14:45 am by donkeypong »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Happy to see AGS/PTS still getting treated with respect.
No beef with the decision on BTS.

But...

I'd like to question the reasoning here:
The two "because's" above are non-sequitors!

Honoring a particular chain really has nothing to do with the policy of its developers.
Do you want the support of its stakeholder demographic, or not?

You don't honor a chain to please its developers, or to perhaps motivate a change in their attitudes.
(Your competitor probably would prefer that you NOT sharedrop on their supporters.)
You honor the people who hold your competitor's shares, because you want them to honor you.

It is perfectly valid, nay profoundly wise, to honor your competition's customers and stakeholders.
Best case is that every one of them has just as many shares of your product as those of your competitors.
Then you are suddenly competing on a level playing field with them.

I am not making any policy statements here about competition or cooperation with Sparkle.

Just trying to promote a correct understanding of BitShares Sharedrop Theory.

Its about courting stakeholders, not pleasing developers.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:22:38 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline fuzzy

100% agree on all accounts.  I will help where I can for sure.

zerosum

Yes, this could get interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it already is very interesting.

It is one of the best nonsensical ideas of 2014 as we speak (and that year brought a lot of them, and I mean A LOT).

Let put some work to prove we can Sparkle! (especially if we cannot prove our stakes can shine).

Offline emailtooaj

Yes, this could get interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ