Author Topic: First PeerTracks gathering  (Read 15046 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
How much fun would it be to find out who the anonymous internet assholes are and then to follow them around and point out every time thier plans dont work out exactly as intended.  Probably shouldn't have eaten that.  What were you thinking marrying her?  You went to school for what?  Should have taken the side streets.

Here's the difference, you're not paying for my meals, school or wedding. Obviously there's different ways to express frustration but let's not mix up analogies here.  Let's try this one:

How much fun would it be to send money to a project, watch the goal posts being constantly moved, lack of meaningful communication, refusal to face investors through a mumble session or spending accountability?

I still have a chunk of Muse, I'm just happier not worrying about this being organized like a professional project such as Augur. I hope to cash in on my investment if it takes off, I stopped trying to ask questions. 

Best of luck to Cob and company.

Point taken.  I was not referring to you.  From what I have seen you have been respectful and reasonable.  I'm not trying to defend muse or anyone else.  Just railing against assholes on the internet.  An admittedly pointless measure. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

How much fun would it be to find out who the anonymous internet assholes are and then to follow them around and point out every time thier plans dont work out exactly as intended.  Probably shouldn't have eaten that.  What were you thinking marrying her?  You went to school for what?  Should have taken the side streets.

Here's the difference, you're not paying for my meals, school or wedding. Obviously there's different ways to express frustration but let's not mix up analogies here.  Let's try this one:

How much fun would it be to send money to a project, watch the goal posts being constantly moved, lack of meaningful communication, refusal to face investors through a mumble session or spending accountability?

I still have a chunk of Muse, I'm just happier not worrying about this being organized like a professional project such as Augur. I hope to cash in on my investment if it takes off, I stopped trying to ask questions. 

Best of luck to Cob and company.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
It is still March... You could wait until April to make this comment  :)

It seems that soft launch is planning for 2017. or later   :)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

We are planning on a soft launch in March. The goal is to have a working MVP of PeerTracks’ basic features and get a few hundred users testing everything out. Artists will also be able to sign up at launch and see what the blockchain can do for them.

What year?

It is still March... You could wait until April to make this comment  :)

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile

We are planning on a soft launch in March. The goal is to have a working MVP of PeerTracks’ basic features and get a few hundred users testing everything out. Artists will also be able to sign up at launch and see what the blockchain can do for them.

What year?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Within 4 months everything will happen!  +5%

Offline BtsxCapital

• View Profile
There is nothing ever achieved, without it first being conceived in the mind.

BtsxCapital

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Good to see, really impressing.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Great update Cob!

Super excited about the progress.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Awesome! This reminds me of visiting I3 and hacking for a week back in march. We're seeing the vision stan kept pumping materialize at 1/3rd the predicted rate. That should mean we should see "pictures from the garage" from new groups appearing at an accelerating rate.

Denny should organize a hackathon for playshares
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitsapphire

Good job guys! It was very productive week, I'm very excited to work on this project and do the best of me. I really believe on my team and I'm pretty sure we are going to revolutionize this industry :)
Hey Erdis,
can you enlighten us by telling who exactly you are and what part of the project you are working on? maybe i just missed it ..

Erdis is our UX/UI guy for Peertracks. This week he helped us put together a low fidelity clickable application for user testing this week. We do these kinds of tests almost every week with potential users to get early and fast feedback.

Only Taulant and Dite were in Houston, the rest of the team helped from Kosovo.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline testz

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Good job guys! It was very productive week, I'm very excited to work on this project and do the best of me. I really believe on my team and I'm pretty sure we are going to revolutionize this industry :)
Hey Erdis,
can you enlighten us by telling who exactly you are and what part of the project you are working on? maybe i just missed it ..