Author Topic: First PeerTracks gathering  (Read 5984 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Re: First PeerTracks gathering
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2016, 11:27:07 am »

We are planning on a soft launch in March. The goal is to have a working MVP of PeerTracks’ basic features and get a few hundred users testing everything out. Artists will also be able to sign up at launch and see what the blockchain can do for them.

What year?

It is still March... You could wait until April to make this comment  :)

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2016, 12:40:05 am »
It is still March... You could wait until April to make this comment  :)

It seems that soft launch is planning for 2017. or later   :)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2016, 08:02:57 pm »
How much fun would it be to find out who the anonymous internet assholes are and then to follow them around and point out every time thier plans dont work out exactly as intended.  Probably shouldn't have eaten that.  What were you thinking marrying her?  You went to school for what?  Should have taken the side streets.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2016, 08:27:16 pm »
How much fun would it be to find out who the anonymous internet assholes are and then to follow them around and point out every time thier plans dont work out exactly as intended.  Probably shouldn't have eaten that.  What were you thinking marrying her?  You went to school for what?  Should have taken the side streets.

Here's the difference, you're not paying for my meals, school or wedding. Obviously there's different ways to express frustration but let's not mix up analogies here.  Let's try this one:

How much fun would it be to send money to a project, watch the goal posts being constantly moved, lack of meaningful communication, refusal to face investors through a mumble session or spending accountability?

I still have a chunk of Muse, I'm just happier not worrying about this being organized like a professional project such as Augur. I hope to cash in on my investment if it takes off, I stopped trying to ask questions. 

Best of luck to Cob and company.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 06:48:58 am »

Here's the difference, you're not paying for my meals, school or wedding. Obviously there's different ways to express frustration but let's not mix up analogies here.  Let's try this one:

How much fun would it be to send money to a project, watch the goal posts being constantly moved, lack of meaningful communication, refusal to face investors through a mumble session or spending accountability?

I still have a chunk of Muse, I'm just happier not worrying about this being organized like a professional project such as Augur. I hope to cash in on my investment if it takes off, I stopped trying to ask questions. 

Best of luck to Cob and company.

Point taken.  I was not referring to you.  From what I have seen you have been respectful and reasonable.  I'm not trying to defend muse or anyone else.  Just railing against assholes on the internet.  An admittedly pointless measure. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads