Author Topic: informed voting and income opportunity for bitsharesblocks  (Read 821 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
svk and cass are teaming up to build exactly this .. like a facebook for delegates :)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I would really love to see a centralized cool place to assess a delegates make my decisions.  My voter apathy has been a result of feeling like I am negligent voting for not being informed about candidates.

This site is an awesome start
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/delegates

Once i click on a delegate on that page a tonne of useful information comes up.   I would also like to see a text and/or video pitch each delegate could add to that page.    I do not think it is unreasonable for the owner of that site to charge the delegates a small fee in bts, for the privilege of posting video or text to that page.

The other upside is I think it will become the landing page that delegates will want to promote.  Hey come check out my record and what I will do for the community. The owner of this site will have income and hundreds of delegates driving traffic to his site.

It would help me be a better voter, increase the the quality of delegates, and produce income and traffic for the rockstar who provided the service.

A cherry on top would be a way to vote on the site, export a text file and upload my votes to my client.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101