Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: del0.cass  (Read 24688 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I swear you are better than init55. You will become 101 soon.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BM removed his votes, and you are out of 101, what happened?

idk  ::) … dev0.theoretical is on 101 with 171 MIO AGS votes...

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:52:03 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BM removed his votes, and you are out of 101, what happened?
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i'll prepare more files during next week...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Cass is there a central place where people can access all BitShares related graphics?

Nullstreet.com and click on repository. I'm trying to get more graphics moved over.

The logos in the repository have odd red lines in them, here are two clean ones to add...
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bitshareslogo2.png
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bitshareslogo.jpg

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Cass is there a central place where people can access all BitShares related graphics?

Nullstreet.com and click on repository. I'm trying to get more graphics moved over.

+5%

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Short Update: I've contacted Alena from BitcoinTrezor (Satoshilabs) *Hardware Wallet* and i'll try to meet them,
Alena & Stick on CCC event in Hamburg (27.12 - 30.12) in two weeks ...

They are open to BitShares and our ideas about a BitShares Trezor..
but we've have to provide firmware for hardware wallets...

Stay tuned! They are on vacation now ... and hopefully on start of january Stick and Toast will discuss  this more in detail ...

Quote conversation with Alena
I've had a brief talk with my dev guys and they think you need to do a completely separate firmware for Trezor since Bitshares are not working as BTC. In any case, we can do OEM devices with your own brand during next year. Try to focus on the firmware implementation. Stick, my partner, will be in Hamburg too so you can discuss programming details with him.

+5% Great

Do you know if there is an animated BitShares logo that can be used to top & tail BitShares videos?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Short Update: I've contacted Alena from BitcoinTrezor (Satoshilabs) *Hardware Wallet* and i'll try to meet them,
Alena & Stick on CCC event in Hamburg (27.12 - 30.12) in two weeks ...

They are open to BitShares and our ideas about a BitShares Trezor..
but we've have to provide firmware for hardware wallets...

Stay tuned! They are on vacation now ... and hopefully on start of january Stick and Toast will discuss  this more in detail ...

Quote conversation with Alena
I've had a brief talk with my dev guys and they think you need to do a completely separate firmware for Trezor since Bitshares are not working as BTC. In any case, we can do OEM devices with your own brand during next year. Try to focus on the firmware implementation. Stick, my partner, will be in Hamburg too so you can discuss programming details with him.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Voted for you - congrats.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Congrats Cass, You have helped make Bitshares a little less ugly from the begining :P

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
After i've finished my task list, sure   ;D ... maybe you didn't noticed how many things i contributed free of charge to the community ... just said

Pls provide more details ..or do you mean bitshares.tv project!?

I noticed. I started an unofficial BitShares Blog and was looking to come up with a logo to improve it. I actually liked the mirrored one you submitted for bitsharesblocks bounty - version 1 that was not chosen. I figured there was no harm in asking, if you do not have the time or prefer not to, that is understandable and I will figure something else out.

Once again, congratulations and may your delegate reign be long and prosperous.

Sure i'm glad to assist you with logo etc. if you want to go with the mirrored one, it's also no problem ..just let me know

Offline mint chocolate chip

After i've finished my task list, sure   ;D ... maybe you didn't noticed how many things i contributed free of charge to the community ... just said

I noticed. I started an unofficial BitShares Blog and was looking to come up with a logo to improve it. I actually liked the mirrored one you submitted for bitsharesblocks bounty - version 1 that was not chosen. I figured there was no harm in asking, if you do not have the time or prefer not to, that is understandable and I will figure something else out.

Once again, congratulations and may your delegate reign be long and prosperous.

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
Congrats Cass!!  Thanks for all your hard work.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:47:15 pm by cass »