Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: del0.cass  (Read 24878 times)

Offline pseudoscops

Guys, Cass is clearly an elite designer who we are lucky to have. His dedication is unreal, I've had him PM me at 3am his time asking for feedback on his latest work countless times.

There should be no debate about whether he deserves 100% until we at least quadruple our market cap.
This. Voted  ;)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Thanks Cass for all the great work. Voted  :)

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I will vote you after work today
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline peterzz

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Guys, Cass is clearly an elite designer who we are lucky to have. His dedication is unreal, I've had him PM me at 3am his time asking for feedback on his latest work countless times.

There should be no debate about whether he deserves 100% until we at least quadruple our market cap.
+5% .. absoFUCKINGlutely!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Voting for you ever since the start of this thread, for what it is worth as small stake holder.

PS
Speaking of voting, the GUI claims I am voting now with 120,469,630...this is slightly more than I ever had or for that matter I will ever have...

+5% a vote is a vote 8) thx
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

zerosum

Voting for you ever since the start of this thread, for what it is worth as small stake holder.

PS
Speaking of voting, the GUI claims I am voting now with 120,469,630...this is slightly more than I ever had or for that matter I will ever have...

Offline Riverhead

Absolutely.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Thx ripplexiaoshan for translating my proposal into chinese!

Some chinese members don't think it's fair that i'm asking for a 100% payrate delegate.
Looking forward what you're thinking.

There are always different voices. Even for BM and toast, their support rate is not 100%. Actually, all of them like your work and support you, the only debate is about the percentage.    +5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
good work cass, you have my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
vote you!thanks for your great work!
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I logged in today just to vote for you cass...Not that my stake will make any difference but I like your work very much!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Thx ripplexiaoshan for translating my proposal into chinese!

Some chinese members don't think it's fair that i'm asking for a 100% payrate delegate.
Looking forward what you're thinking.

You can always do 99%  :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.