Author Topic: Whre is the Windows 64-bit Wallet Download?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline bit426

• View Profile
I got it working, thanks for your quick responses jsidhu.  @Pauly I believe that is correct.

Thanks,

Bit426

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I appreciate your response.  I downloaded the wallet from bitshares.info again and this time when I type in my backup wallet passphrase, the bitshares wallet does not open, it just appears as a white screen...I am frustrated with this....it is supposed to be easy.  I have quite a bit of Bitshares and it is scaring me that I can't get in to see my balance.
1) Open task manager and make sure no bitshares exe is running
2) Are you running bitshares-client.exe by any chance? The white screen happens if the client is running or another instance is running
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Pauly

• View Profile
I downloaded the wallet from bitshares.info again

uhh. official site is now bitshares.org correct?

Offline bit426

• View Profile
I appreciate your response.  I downloaded the wallet from bitshares.info again and this time when I type in my backup wallet passphrase, the bitshares wallet does not open, it just appears as a white screen...I am frustrated with this....it is supposed to be easy.  I have quite a bit of Bitshares and it is scaring me that I can't get in to see my balance.

Offline vikram

My wallet kept crashing and would not sync.  I uninstalled it.  Now, there seems to be no new wallet for me to install on my Windows machine.  I tried the 32-bit wallet but it gets stuck when downloading the blockchain.

Can anyone help?

-bit426

As of 0.4.24, the binary is a unified installer that will install 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your windows. Someone else can provide suggestions for your syncing issues, but if it cannot be resolved, the next release has some syncing-related fixes.

Offline bit426

• View Profile
My wallet kept crashing and would not sync.  I uninstalled it.  Now, there seems to be no new wallet for me to install on my Windows machine.  I tried the 32-bit wallet but it gets stuck when downloading the blockchain.

Can anyone help?

-bit426