Author Topic: Vote/DNS -> BTS  (Read 1957 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
confirmed ... should be 1e5 .. 100,000

Offline joele

• View Profile
That gives me three very large numbers on three separate lines. These are the amounts I can expect to get?
How can I work out how much they are in BTS (I assume they have every possible decimal point for the system).

Thanks!

Divide by 10,000 (I think? Maybe 100,000 - whichever looks right)

Yes, 100,000
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:45:57 am by joele »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
That gives me three very large numbers on three separate lines. These are the amounts I can expect to get?
How can I work out how much they are in BTS (I assume they have every possible decimal point for the system).

Thanks!

Divide by 10,000 (I think? Maybe 100,000 - whichever looks right)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile

Thanks!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You did the right thing, it just doesn't show up yet.
Try wallet_check_sharedrop
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
So I've only briefly looked into the new merger with Vote + DNS into the old BTSX eco system. One thing I'm not quite sure is how to claim the new amount of BTS that were released and that I was expecting to get through AGS for DNS + VOTE.

I tried importing the address that I donated with into BitsharesX application and I haven't received any new BTS. Am I missing something?