Author Topic: Joe Weisenthal is changing his mind about bitcoins  (Read 1810 times)

Offline que23

• View Profile
This article just talks about how you could do illegal things with btc. I just don't understand how you would laundry money with bitcoin in a meaningful way. You would have to have a secret deal with a company like coinbase to sell your coins back out onto the market for cash. Or you could be coinbase. But there is just no way it could go on. Just because you're using a crypto-currency doesn't make you invisible. People would still think it's strange how you have an endless supply of cheap coins. And who is buying small amounts of drugs with btc on the street?
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
Joe Weisenthal is changing his mind about bitcoins, thinks he dug deeper now, then shows a screenshot of the coinmarketcap.com Top 8 showing ProtoShares on #7 ... and writes this: "Now each one of these coin systems are pretty similar, but they have slightly different characteristics." I wonder when he comes up with an "I changed my mind about ProtoShares being slightly different from other coins" article. ;)

http://www.businessinsider.com/im-changing-my-mind-about-bitcoin-2013-12