Author Topic: First ecommerce bitshares cart plugin dev cycle complete  (Read 52962 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great!

After i put in my test data and press order button i get redirected to

http://bitshares.cloudapp.net/whmcs/modules/gateways/bitshares/createinvoice.php

It opens my wallet, but then nothing more happens.
Any idea!? :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:40:57 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
WHMCS working.

WHMCS Demo: http://bitshares.cloudapp.net/whmcs

source: https://github.com/sidhujag/bitshares-whmcs
I see webhosting stuff ... sure it's set up? DNS issue?

edit: scratch that ... mixed things up :(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:10:21 am by xeroc »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
pls don't hesitate to contact my antime if i can assist you with gfx related stuff.. like Plugin Covers etc...

just said... ;)

And pls PM your skype contact *if you use skype* for faster communication etc...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hi guys,

I've registered a delegate: dev.sidhujag

see: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12027.new#new

Thanks for your vote!

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Don't do Open Bizzar, we are going to have our own marketplace built into BTS and could use your help implementing that.

I disagree.  Do open bazaar and then do the internal marketplace.

+5%

OpenCart
Open Bazaar
Internal Market

Heh don't know if that was intentional or not (ByteMaster).. but you're saying to not do the other 10 plugins and do market stuff first then come back? You think it's a better bang for the buck? Keep in mind time it takes to ramp and up learn the new technology and set up a development environment etc etc... im already set up to do the plugins and know what to do...

No I am saying AFTER we finish the 11 or so cart plugins *THEN* we can do the market stuff.   The blockchain isn't ready for the market stuff yet.
no problemo

Offline bytemaster

Don't do Open Bizzar, we are going to have our own marketplace built into BTS and could use your help implementing that.

+5%

OpenCart
Open Bazaar
Internal Market

Heh don't know if that was intentional or not (ByteMaster).. but you're saying to not do the other 10 plugins and do market stuff first then come back? You think it's a better bang for the buck? Keep in mind time it takes to ramp and up learn the new technology and set up a development environment etc etc... im already set up to do the plugins and know what to do...

No I am saying AFTER we finish the 11 or so cart plugins *THEN* we can do the market stuff.   The blockchain isn't ready for the market stuff yet.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Do what you already know how to do first. 
Its 10x easier/faster to do something you are experienced at than trying to learn something new.

Save the hard task of learning for once the low hanging fruit is gone.

Yup that's what I figure... no need to derisk anything until Im done.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Do what you already know how to do first. 
Its 10x easier/faster to do something you are experienced at than trying to learn something new.

Save the hard task of learning for once the low hanging fruit is gone.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

+5%

OpenCart
Open Bazaar
Internal Market

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

+5%

OpenCart
Open Bazaar
Internal Market
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Well frist get OpenCart actually working.  It didn't work when I tried the demo site.

Looking into it... that is why I wanted us to test it.. I just assumed guest would work since a registered user worked.

Can you type this into your client Open URL (Ctrl-Shift-U): "bts:opencart/transfer/amount/85.00/asset/BitUSD/memo/E-HASH:e3fd402c9978" Anyone can try this... can someone try it and see if they get an error like BM is getting?

are you synced up? opencart is a registered ID... but if you are not synced up it will say "The requested account does not exist".

I also noticed if you are running bitshares_client... the GUI won't load properly (and it doesn't give the locking data directory message). So make sure your client is not running although you probabyl already know this.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:08:58 pm by jsidhu »

Offline bytemaster

Well frist get OpenCart actually working.  It didn't work when I tried the demo site.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
He could have OB integration much, much sooner than we will be ready to have a marketplace. Not to mention the fact that OB actually has positive rep among bitcoin enthusiasts.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.