Author Topic: argentina-marketing.matt608 is now live! Please VOTE for this vital project!  (Read 53189 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
My first audio ad aired today 30mins into the popular Beyond Bitcoin podcast (includes composition and production of the backing music).  I will produce lots more audio ads for Bitshares once elected.

The podcast contains a fascinating and long interview with Bytemaster, check it out!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2o96h5/new_lets_talk_bitcoin_podcast_bitassets_and_the/

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Please everyone vote for matt608.

We need many good marketing proposals like this one.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

Argentina is ripe for BitUSD.  We must take advantage of this momentum and fund a marketing campaign there.

The wallet guys are doing excellent work. If funded as a delegate, they will be working primarily on that wallet, not on marketing. Therefore, deciding between voting for the wallet guys or for Matt608 is a false dilemma. Do not vote for the wallet guys INSTEAD of Matt608, because they will be doing different work. We need them both.

Matt608 can direct funds to marketing BitShares and BitUSD in Argentina. With its economic problems and massive inflation rate, Argentina could be the first great market for BitUSD. It won't happen if we don't make this investment NOW.

I hereby endorse argentina-marketing.matt608. I will vote for him and I hope you'll consider doing so also. Remember, your vote is not permanent and you are welcome to change it later; Matt608 must show positive results if he wants to keep your vote. Right now, our Argentina marketing needs a shot in the arm. Matt608 and his partners can provide that.

Join me in voting for argentina-marketing.matt608.

I could not have said it better...so I will use those words as mine. Argentina is a great place for us to try to grow our product. I believe Matt608 is our best shot at the moment to accomplish this. Will he succeed? - I hope so, I can not guarantee it but not using him will be a much bigger mistake than using him and failing.

In short I am voting for him. Please consider doing the same.

Matt608 is a daily contributor to the nullstreet community marketing team. Let's get him on the right path to be successful.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

zerosum

Argentina is ripe for BitUSD.  We must take advantage of this momentum and fund a marketing campaign there.

The wallet guys are doing excellent work. If funded as a delegate, they will be working primarily on that wallet, not on marketing. Therefore, deciding between voting for the wallet guys or for Matt608 is a false dilemma. Do not vote for the wallet guys INSTEAD of Matt608, because they will be doing different work. We need them both.

Matt608 can direct funds to marketing BitShares and BitUSD in Argentina. With its economic problems and massive inflation rate, Argentina could be the first great market for BitUSD. It won't happen if we don't make this investment NOW.

I hereby endorse argentina-marketing.matt608. I will vote for him and I hope you'll consider doing so also. Remember, your vote is not permanent and you are welcome to change it later; Matt608 must show positive results if he wants to keep your vote. Right now, our Argentina marketing needs a shot in the arm. Matt608 and his partners can provide that.

I could not have said it better...so I will use those words as mine. Argentina is a great place for us to try to grow our product. I believe Matt608 is our best shot at the moment to accomplish this. Will he succeed? - I hope so, I can not guarantee it but not using him will be a much bigger mistake than using him and failing.

In short I am voting for him. Please consider doing the same.

Offline onceuponatime

How much time have you spent in Argentina? matt608

When/if someone from or who lives in Argentina puts up a marketing delegate proposal, and campaigns for it, we can decide between the two - or even add it if that will add more value. In the meantime, let's get this ball rolling. Anyone who is non-performing can be voted out.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
A big thank you donkypong!  As you rightly say, a delegates job is to delegate.  I will delegate funds to the right people to make bitUSD adoption happen in Argentina.

Gentso1, none, but that is not necessary to delegate. 

- Websites can be designed from anywhere.
 - Videos can be produced from anywhere, with consultation from local people.
 - bitUSD can be airdropped from anywhere, with communication with local exchanges.
 - bitUSD banner ads can be bought from anywhere, with consultation with local cryptocurrency enthusiasts and (western) advertising experts.

And thanks Riverhead :)

Offline Riverhead

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
After much thought, some private messages with certain parties, and a review of the work that Matt608 has done for BitShares thus far, I have reached a decision.

Argentina is ripe for BitUSD. Though Matt608 is not located there, a marketing delegate's main role is to direct resources to the right places. I am now very confident that Matt608 has the necessary knowledge and contacts there to make some great things happen for BitShares in Argentina. We must take advantage of this momentum and fund a marketing campaign there.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 06:39:50 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline matt608

• View Profile
-   Have amazing bitUSD portal on bitusd.com.ar complete with video.

quick question : what is bitUSD portal ?

and on-ramp and off-ramp for bitusd with fiat ?

Or an information portal on bitusd ?

It will have an explainer video in Spanish telling people in simple terms what bitUSD is and links for wallet downloads, and a links to local exchanges where users can buy bitUSD.  All marketing will direct people to this portal, to sell them the idea, get them to download a wallet and then direct them on to an exchange to fill up their wallet.

I'll be able to measure the wallet downloads to find out which traffic sources resulted in the highest or lowest conversion rate (downloading a bitUSD wallet + clicking through to an exchange) and modify the campaign accordingly in order to improve cost effectiveness over time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:12:15 am by matt608 »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
-   Have amazing bitUSD portal on bitusd.com.ar complete with video.

quick question : what is bitUSD portal ?

and on-ramp and off-ramp for bitusd with fiat ?

Or an information portal on bitusd ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
It's great to hear from you Matias thanks for posting.  I look forward to working with you. 

fran2k, welcome :) Pmd on nullstreet.

@xeroc, great idea!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:03:18 am by matt608 »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
killer feature request:
 - scan private key QR codes!!!!

that enables easy to use cold storage!

sounds reasonable  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
killer feature request:
 - scan private key QR codes!!!!

that enables easy to use cold storage!