Author Topic: defunct  (Read 2006 times)

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
This is a fantastic way to help increase the value of your ProtoShares, and future holdings from III, as I'm sure you're already aware. It's great that you're taking a proactive approach! I have some experience in social media, so here are some suggestions you may find help your efforts:

- Avoid massive info dumps! I recognize that the page is new, but anyone who had liked the page on or before 12/11/13 (assuming this wasn't the creation date) had their news feed bombarded. You may want to reduce the post count, down to 1 to 3 posts per day, if your goal is to get people to click on links and not merely glaze over them.

- Post every day, or every other day.

- Don't be afraid to post things that are not directly related to Invictus. For example, there was a Bitcoin conference in Vegas this week. Linking a news article related to the event, or better yet - sharing a post made by the convention fb page, is a great way to keep your content fresh and varied.

- Remember, this is SOCIAL media, not a link repository. No one has commented on anything, YET, but when they do it is essential to keep your responses, light, informative, and engaging! Also, it is EXTREMELY important to background check social media profiles of the people you engage. Imagine - you decide not to check, just once, and it turns out you've been chatting it up with a Nazi sympathizer, whose profile is littered with slurs and rallying cries for genocide. Not exactly that type of crowd any reputable organization wants to identify with!

- For now, you may want to consider only having one ProtoShares logo on the page, in order to increase clarity.

- ProtoShares facebook and twitter pages already exist. You may want to consider collaborating with the owners of these accounts, as to avoid any significant redundancies in content (it's okay to have the same content sometimes, as long as it's relatively infrequent).

I hope you find these suggestions helpful! If you have any questions or comments please let me know, I'm happy to help.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:49:40 pm by solaaire »

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile

Offline cogitativecurve

• 2045.com
    • View Profile
defunct
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:08:50 am by אleph »
Dough-zhe Coins = DPHJXvQcLHCfnPg6Q5fYJpGJFQxsDLfBKd