Author Topic: Keyhotee browser plugin - a must  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
I use chromebook a lot and really like it for the simplicity and security it brings. I hope that we can have at least one way to use Keyhotee in chrome os. I think browser plugin and packaged app are the 2 ways I know that could work. Third party server could work but that will break my privacy.
A plugin/app would bring an interface/platform for keyhotee to work with the browser and would not have to be centralized as it still functions off of the block chain, the only third party would be downloading the plugin.

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
I use chromebook a lot and really like it for the simplicity and security it brings. I hope that we can have at least one way to use Keyhotee in chrome os. I think browser plugin and packaged app are the 2 ways I know that could work. Third party server could work but that will break my privacy.
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

Offline bytemaster

I'd like to ask about the future Keyhotee browser extension, in order to allow websites to ask for IDs and signatures to the user.

I suppose there is something in mind, isn't it?

I might be wrong but I believe keyhotee is a browser, paired with secure communications and a wallet.

I have been thinking about which way to do things and eventually it will need a browser based upon a decentralized hosting environment, but our short term plans call for a simple browser plugin that allows you to login with your favorite browser. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I'd like to ask about the future Keyhotee browser extension, in order to allow websites to ask for IDs and signatures to the user.

I might be wrong but I believe keyhotee is a browser, paired with secure communications and a wallet.

Offline bytemaster

Yes... this is in the design.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Keyhotee.net

• View Profile

Offline liberman

• View Profile