Author Topic: Making a Norwegian blog.  (Read 3345 times)

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Hehe no problem Amazon :D

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
I hope you don't mind that I quote your blog as an example in Give-Away topic  :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1914.0
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Another update before 2014.

Page on Keyhotee is edited with some text, will add screenshots when i get my own. (Got my mail saying my founder ID was approved so im jumping in clouds here.)
Also added pages for MMC 2.0 and some information regarding DAC's and mining.

MMC 2.0 page

http://protosharesnorge.com/Memorycoin

Got some people reading it daily so atleast my work hasn't gone to waste.

Work to be done.

Will use a lot of my time in 2014 promoting Keyhotee, Protoshares and DAC's in Norway. This works need to be spread and i hope i will succeed doing it in the Scandinavian countries. Been searching for a partner for a while now but as im doing this for free it's hard to pay for people out of my own wallet but i think i will manage on my own :) And as always, if you think im missing something please contact me and i will translate it and add it to the page.

Anyways good people, have a great time tonight and celebrate like it's 2013. I will be at home feasting on turkey and drinking soda with my wife and kid.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:07:32 pm by andhar »

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
A quick update.

Have made some more posts and also made a page for Keyhotee with translated text. (Translated to Norwegian so the Swedes and Danes are also able to read and understand it.)

Also bought the domain: Protosharesnorge.com

Having some issues with connecting it to tumblr as the host is not responding to my support requests and the A-name settings with the at DNS administration don't seem to work. (Or i'm doing it wrong.)

Link : http://protosharesnorge.tumblr.com/

Any feedback regarding layout would be great. (Will pay for a theme if you find one that would look better.)

Edit: The domain www.protosharesnorge.com is now up and running.

Sincerely.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:38:15 pm by andhar »

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Thanks for the explanation Stan, appreciate it :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
If there are no objections i will also use this thread to post things im uncertain about in the hope of someone giving me the answer/explaining it to me.

First up, working on the translation for what is protoshares this made me wonder:

• Confidence that the ProtoShares map to an equitable share in the implementation.

Could any of you help me make this sentence simpler?
I don't really understand what this means so it's hard to translate what i don't really understand if you catch my drift.

In context it's the last pillar regarding market's assessment.

This sentence was part of a list of several factors that contribute to the market value of ProtoShares .

"Confidence that owning 1 ProtoShare when each DAC launches will ensure that you also own 1 Share in each DAC."

This is really a measure of the market's trust that Invictus, and perhaps other developers, will honor this ProtoShares Social Contract.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Work done so far: http://protosharesnorge.tumblr.com/

I don't expect you to understand the written text.
But feedback would be appreciated. Concerned with the graphical being to simple but couldn't really find a good free template for now.

Also considering making my own domain instead of the darn .tumblr.com

Btw thanks favdesu for pointing tumblr out for me. Much easier and faster to work with than wordpress/joomla.

So far i've translated what Keyhotee is, how protoshares are generated, Easy and short what protoshares are, and the introduction to bitshares Video by Daniel.

Anything else you feel i should add for now?

Going to add Bitshares and DAC's later today.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
If there are no objections i will also use this thread to post things im uncertain about in the hope of someone giving me the answer/explaining it to me.

First up, working on the translation for what is protoshares this made me wonder:

• Confidence that the ProtoShares map to an equitable share in the implementation.

Could any of you help me make this sentence simpler?
I don't really understand what this means so it's hard to translate what i don't really understand if you catch my drift.

In context it's the last pillar regarding market's assessment.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Will check out Tumblr :) Thanks for the reply.

After the blog is done i'll post the links. Will probably take some time cause of the translations and trying to explain things as simple as possible. (There is still things i'm uncertain about regarding aspects of the DAC's and Bitshares so i'll have to take some hours to read up.)

Also considering writing an article to send in to the major newspapers in Norway. And the Tech/Computer sites we Norwegians/Scandinavian use to read up on hardware/software and other tech topics.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Wordpress or tumblr :)

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
I'm considering making a Norwegian blogg about crypto currencies in general but specially Protoshares, Keyhotee, DAC's and Bitshares.

Anyone have a suggestion on what software i should use?
Have tried WordPress earlier and it seems good and easy for a noob without any coding experience.