Author Topic: Coindesk Poll - Most Influential  (Read 5382 times)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
tito Dan Larimer voted   +5% :D
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

sumantso

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline pseudoscops

Bump! Make sure you vote if you haven't already.

Offline jamesc

Submitted Daniel Larimer!

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo

Offline pseudoscops

This is important!

Vote if you haven't done so already  8)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
This is what I pasted, Daniel Larimer

+5% Let's keep it moving.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline joele

• View Profile
This is what I pasted, Daniel Larimer

Offline fuzzy

It's a broken poll. No resistance to Sybil attacks and targeted marketing. Vanity elections yield vanity results.

I wasn't trying to make a statement when I posted the poll, I'm just looking for small marketing opportunities that are easy to perform to add to the massive push on Nullstreet.  Takes a few seconds, if people choose to opt out that's fine.

I think the assessment it correct, but it also doesnt matter.  We could call the ethereum marketing strategy a "vanity" marketing strategy as there is little of substance accept for a bunch of interviews about the philosophy.

Charles. Your input is appreciated, but can you maybe start occasionally being positive here?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
It's a broken poll. No resistance to Sybil attacks and targeted marketing. Vanity elections yield vanity results.

I wasn't trying to make a statement when I posted the poll, I'm just looking for small marketing opportunities that are easy to perform to add to the massive push on Nullstreet.  Takes a few seconds, if people choose to opt out that's fine.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:21:11 pm by hpenvy »
=============

charleshoskinson

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
Daniel Larimer +5% and then some!

Offline bytemaster

"My personal opinion is that you should never vote in a system that is rigged/unprovable on the principle that your "vote" may or may not actually be counted but your participation is certainly counted on to give the result legitimacy."- can't remember who said this, but it applies here.

:) I agree that this is exactly the case...  +5%

Well in this particular case you cannot even gauge the participation.
The gauge of participation in any election can only be determined after the votes are cast and quantified.

Unless you use VOTE in which case you have continuous gauge of rate of voting.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
"My personal opinion is that you should never vote in a system that is rigged/unprovable on the principle that your "vote" may or may not actually be counted but your participation is certainly counted on to give the result legitimacy."- can't remember who said this, but it applies here.

The gauge of participation in any election can only be determined after the votes are cast and quantified.

Offline James212

• View Profile
Daniel Larimer all the way   +5%
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

free marketing.......voted

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline hrossik

• View Profile

BTS: hr0550

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline pseudoscops

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:52:25 pm by donkeypong »

Offline fuzzy

Voted for Dan Larimer.   +5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline testz

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Done, this is much more useful than the POH awareds, a coindesk article on the winner would have some weight.

Offline onceuponatime

Voted for Daniel Larimer

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
"Who has been the most influential person in bitcoin this year? Cast your vote now: http://coinde.sk/1wiIEAG "

Daniel Larimer
=============