Author Topic: We definitely need an exchange now  (Read 6177 times)

Offline masterofmyself

• View Profile
This site is a beta, but it's worked great so far!

https://www.coingrounds.com/login

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
BTC-e very strange exchange with high volume, they keep NVC and really add new coins only when coin come to top list of coins with high capitalization

well high capitalization? pts will be the next then :D

Offline Proto

• View Profile

I would very much support BTC-e

BTC-e very strange exchange with high volume, they keep NVC and really add new coins only when coin come to top list of coins with high capitalization

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTC-E simply hand selects coins. We not going to see that soon, it took primecoins months to get listed there. Cryptsy does many more coins, so I suspect that Protoshares is going to be listed there first. Has anyone talked to the admin of cryptsy?

Offline testz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

Hey, I was building an exchange for a separate project, but it would take relatively little modification to add PTS. I'll keep you posted.

Great news!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Silfax

• View Profile
Hey, I was building an exchange for a separate project, but it would take relatively little modification to add PTS. I'll keep you posted.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:31:19 pm by Silfax »

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline glongsword

• View Profile
I like Cryptsy.  Right now it is looking like the go to exchange for CPU coins (They have XPM, and the largest volume as far as I can tell of QRK and SRC).

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
Cryptsy has low volume =\
Anyway it will be good start
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I was asking mcxnow (realsold reply, he currently busy with gambling project), coinex.pw and bter.com ignore my question   :(
Strange, but this exchanges (except mcxnow) doesn't want to get fees from ProtoShares trading volume  :(

mcx is no option in my opinion. Research the admin, and you'll find some shady things.

Cryptsy would be the best exchange

Offline 3dtr

• View Profile
spend me a beer: PpwbYJisZ8ga7jdDnKTHSEiQAwQEH8Qtbg

Offline testz

I was asking mcxnow (realsold reply, he currently busy with gambling project), coinex.pw and bter.com ignore my question   :(
Strange, but this exchanges (except mcxnow) doesn't want to get fees from ProtoShares trading volume  :(

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
Ya, I obviously cant mine the coin (I wont stop though), would like a place to pick it up in small increment's.

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
Are there any exchange that going to list PTS?
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline bytemaster

Nice, good to know this.

Hey, it gets people to sign up to the forum and engage in the community.   :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.