Author Topic: PTS升级与快照公告(第三方团队)  (Read 18578 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Please excuse me for interjecting here as I do not understand the comments that have not been translated to English. In response to the suggestion that PTS should be switched to a user-issued asset under BTS, I made the following points in another thread that I wish to share here:

* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a viable deflationary currency-DAC competitor to Bitcoin.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a viable sharedrop instrument for 3rd party DACs that have competitive overlap with BTS.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a useful resource for 3rd party developers seeking a reference implementation of the Bitshares Toolkit that can be easily forked and sharedropped (without all of the layers of functionality built atop it by BTS). See for example our new "import by signed message" functionality that is the 1st of its kind. PTS as a token would be divorced entirely from PTS as a development community and resource.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would, over time, narrow the demographic of PTS holders from being DAC-agnostic to being exclusively pro-BTS.

Thanks to all for the objective approach you have taken here.

Thanks for posting, alphaBar,

Personally, I think DPOS PTS has more supporters than bitPTS, so I agree with all your points, and I wish the success of DPOS PTS. The main debate in the above posts are about the word"mandatory update". Due to language and culture difference, we think "mandatory" can only be used by 3I for official version, and that's why it caused a lot of confusion among the large number of common users in Chinese community. We don't want the results of DPOS PTS, whether it is a success of a failure, to affect 3I. So we conclude that both DPOS PTS and bitPTS are fair competitors and 3rd party DAC.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile
Please excuse me for interjecting here as I do not understand the comments that have not been translated to English. In response to the suggestion that PTS should be switched to a user-issued asset under BTS, I made the following points in another thread that I wish to share here:

* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a viable deflationary currency-DAC competitor to Bitcoin.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a viable sharedrop instrument for 3rd party DACs that have competitive overlap with BTS.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would not be a useful resource for 3rd party developers seeking a reference implementation of the Bitshares Toolkit that can be easily forked and sharedropped (without all of the layers of functionality built atop it by BTS). See for example our new "import by signed message" functionality that is the 1st of its kind. PTS as a token would be divorced entirely from PTS as a development community and resource.
* A user-issued asset under BTS would, over time, narrow the demographic of PTS holders from being DAC-agnostic to being exclusively pro-BTS.

Thanks to all for the objective approach you have taken here.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Hi cube,

Sorry to modify the title of your post. I am in support of your work. However, the previous title is very misleading, according to the feedback of Chinese community. First of all ,PTS is 原型股 in Chinese, not 比特股,比特股is specifically for BTS. In addition, we believe that nothing is "mandatory" except that it is updated by 3I dev teams. DPOS version PTS should compete with other 3rd party versions of PTS, for example, bitPTS.
Please don't change the title back again, otherwise, I will lock the topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

你好 cube,

很不好意思把你的帖子标题改掉。原标题是比特股PTS强制升级与快照公告。 这个标题非常有误导性,首先,BTS是比特股,PTS是原型股,你把这两个搞混了。其次,作为一个第三方DAC,它的升级不是强制的,应该是跟其他PTS的升级版,比如bitPTS公平竞争的,只有官方团队发布的产品才能够强制大家升级。

请尊重版规,不要再改回去,否则我会锁住帖子。

谢谢合作!

Hi ripplexiaoshan,

Firstly, let me apologise for the confusion caused by the poor translation of 'Bitshares PTS' to '比特股PTS'.  As you have pointed out, it should be 'PTS 原型股'.

PTS Upgrade has wide support, including that from I3.  We respect I3's wish to let the OLD PTS-POW to be 'switched off' and to be taken over by the new PTS-DPOS. This will avoid further confusion and possible scammers who could cheat unawared users by selling the old PTS-POW coins after PTS-DPOS goes LIVE.  The mandatory PTS Upgrade would achieve this goal.

With all due respect, I do not think I have broken any forum rules by keeping the original title of the same post in the English community.  The word 'mandatory' itself is neutral and has no association with any entities.  The English-community section accepts the original title in full while the Chinese-community section insists to change it.  The Bitshare forum in essence is engaging in double-standards. 

You are a highly-regarded BTS Chinese community leader. I appreciate you putting a formal request to the author.  I respect your wish and I would keep the changed title.

翻译:

ripplexiaoshan, 你好。

首先, 让我为因翻译不佳('Bitshares PTS' 翻译为 '比特股PTS') 而造成的混乱表示歉意。如你所指出的, 它应该是 "PTS原型股"。

PTS升级具有广泛的支持,包括I3。我们尊重I3的愿望,让PTS-POW '关闭'并让它被新PTS-DPOS替换。

这将避免进一步的混乱和骗子在PTS-DPOS实施后出售旧PTS-POW币(原型股)给不知晓的用户。PTS强制升级将实现这一目标。

与所有应有的尊重, 我不认为因为为了保持原有英文社区帖子的标题,这就打破了版规。'强制'-这个词本身是中性的,与任何实体没有关联。

英文社区论坛分节接受帖子完整的原题而中文社区节坚持要改变它。Bitshare论坛在本质上是搞双重标准。

你是一个备受推崇的BitShare中文社区领导者。我很感谢你正式请求笔者。我尊重你的愿望,我会保持改变的标题。
准确的说,这是一个BTS 的山寨, 一个完全空投给PTS 的山寨币,中文社区讨论了很久, 基本上大多数赞成这个结论。
 为什么不能说这是一次PTS的升级,你知道PTS的官方以前是III ,但III已经宣布放弃了PTS链,所以PTS是没有官方了,但为各自的利益或者其他动机,很多人都想复活PTS。有人总计出来6种版。
所以说任何版本都不能称为强制升级。
再者PTS在11.05快照后价格经历了一次低潮。所以任何不基于11.05的快照的版本,都让人怀疑他的动机。
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Hi cube,

Sorry to modify the title of your post. I am in support of your work. However, the previous title is very misleading, according to the feedback of Chinese community. First of all ,PTS is 原型股 in Chinese, not 比特股,比特股is specifically for BTS. In addition, we believe that nothing is "mandatory" except that it is updated by 3I dev teams. DPOS version PTS should compete with other 3rd party versions of PTS, for example, bitPTS.

你好 cube,

很不好意思把你的帖子标题改掉。原标题是比特股PTS强制升级与快照公告。 这个标题非常有误导性,首先,BTS是比特股,PTS是原型股,你把这两个搞混了。其次,作为一个第三方DAC,它的升级不是强制的,应该是跟其他PTS的升级版,比如bitPTS公平竞争的,只有官方团队发布的产品才能够强制大家升级。

请尊重版规,不要再改回去,否则我会锁住帖子。

谢谢合作!

Hi ripplexiaoshan,

Firstly, let me apologise for the confusion caused by the poor translation of 'Bitshares PTS' to '比特股PTS'.  As you have pointed out, it should be 'PTS 原型股'.

PTS Upgrade has wide support, including that from I3.  We respect I3's wish to let the OLD PTS-POW to be 'switched off' and to be taken over by the new PTS-DPOS. This will avoid further confusion and possible scammers who could cheat unawared users by selling the old PTS-POW coins after PTS-DPOS goes LIVE.  The mandatory PTS Upgrade would achieve this goal.

With all due respect, I do not think I have broken any forum rules by keeping the original title of the same post in the English community.  The word 'mandatory' itself is neutral and has no association with any entities.  The English-community section accepts the original title in full while the Chinese-community section insists to change it.  The Bitshare forum in essence is engaging in double-standards. 

You are a highly-regarded BTS Chinese community leader. I appreciate you putting a formal request to the author.  I respect your wish and I would keep the changed title.

翻译:

ripplexiaoshan, 你好。

首先, 让我为因翻译不佳('Bitshares PTS' 翻译为 '比特股PTS') 而造成的混乱表示歉意。如你所指出的, 它应该是 "PTS原型股"。

PTS升级具有广泛的支持,包括I3。我们尊重I3的愿望,让PTS-POW '关闭'并让它被新PTS-DPOS替换。

这将避免进一步的混乱和骗子在PTS-DPOS实施后出售旧PTS-POW币(原型股)给不知晓的用户。PTS强制升级将实现这一目标。

与所有应有的尊重, 我不认为因为为了保持原有英文社区帖子的标题,这就打破了版规。'强制'-这个词本身是中性的,与任何实体没有关联。

英文社区论坛分节接受帖子完整的原题而中文社区节坚持要改变它。Bitshare论坛在本质上是搞双重标准。

你是一个备受推崇的BitShare中文社区领导者。我很感谢你正式请求笔者。我尊重你的愿望,我会保持改变的标题。

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:22:13 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS和PTS现在哪个叫比特股 ?

一直以来都是BTS叫比特股,PTS叫原型股。

Sorry for the confusion. "比特股 PTS" was a direct English-to-Chinese translation of 'Bitshares PTS'. My Chinese is not good. It should be '原型股'.

There are a lot of difference in English and Chinese .

Especially the "endorsement" that stan gave you was purely being supportive , but if translate into Chinese , it will be interpreted "PTS is still being maintained by Bitshares team " . That's why we want you to stress that this is a third party project .

When the western say support , they tend to say it as a good gesture . But when Chinese read it , there's a lot of room for interpretation .

We had a lot of confusion for the past few months due to the different tones and expressions between different languages , I don't think any new confusion would help anybody . So , that's why I strongly need you to make that clear and keep point out this is a "community member project" on the title .

Of course , as you may know already , if you can't get the facts straight , this forum is not the only place for different voices .
As the Chinese moderators , we're obligated to help the Chinese community understand the issue , so even if you tried to ignore this issue by changing the title , it won't help your cause . There are more people out there wants to hear the full story .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

lzr1900

冠Bitshares的名字就不支持。就酱

Offline cube

• View Profile
BTS和PTS现在哪个叫比特股 ?

一直以来都是BTS叫比特股,PTS叫原型股。

Sorry for the confusion. "比特股 PTS" was a direct English-to-Chinese translation of 'Bitshares PTS'. My Chinese is not good. It should be '原型股'.

翻译:

对不起,我的帖子造成混乱。 "比特股 PTS"是 "Bitshares PTS"直接的翻译。 我的中文不是很好。它应该是"原型股"。
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:24:29 am by cube »

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
我感觉楼主,是想骗钱

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Hi cube,

Please don't change the title back again, otherwise, I will remove it completely.

你好 cube,

请尊重版规,不要再改回去,否则我会完全删除帖子。

谢谢合作!
支持。可以山寨,但不要误导,一定要写清楚,别出了问题用户都找bts社区背黑锅

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
Hi cube,

你好 cube,

请尊重版规,不要再改回去,否则我会锁住帖子。

谢谢合作!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:05:40 am by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
BTS和PTS现在哪个叫比特股 ?

一直以来都是BTS叫比特股,PTS叫原型股。

Offline geyu

• View Profile
BTS和PTS现在哪个叫比特股 ?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
The Chinese community has been integral to the success of PTS. We invite you to join us in growing the Bitshares ecosystem by building a strong, stable, and efficient PTS.
this project cannot delegate pts , because Miner pts always is existed in p2p network,no matter it die or live. but in many Chinese investor mind , pts had finished all task community give to,pts  was dead ,we accept this like all thing in our universe would die。but they have question:why pts is removed from exchange ,why pts is live again. removed from exchange is decided by exchange site, but it must acc. to information our community expressed .so I worry that our community would lose much honor in many Chinese mind. since price of pts was in period of low price after 11.05 .they think pts become non- value and sold it at low price. make pts live again ,price was up. maybe I can understand it . but to normal investor without much information.in his mind just as :"pts was dead  they sold at low price。 after they sold pts is live price is up." we hurt them would hurt us finally.
so i am not interested with this project though I have some pts now. even I think name should not include PTS,this project should use other name.

Who did they sell to? 
Who lost and who gained in that trade? 
Was one side unfairly taking advantage of the other?
If so, which side?
All information was available to everyone.
We all watched the the thinking evolve in real time.
The community discussed it every step of the way.
And everyone made their own conclusions.

I think the most important issue here is to get the facts straighten up . The market need to hear a full story .

1、Do you , Stan ,  expect (honestly, not diplomatically ) there will be a valuable DAC like Play and Music in the future to air drop on DPOS PTS ?  Instead of some DAC that lack of long term plan and vision like Lottoshares ?

The whole reason people hold PTS in the first place is because they might get a bite from a valuable DAC , not just anything that drops 10% on their head .

2、Will I3 or AGS fund provide promotion , marketing and development fund to attract those developer out there to share drop on DPOS PTS ?   (simple answer , yes or no ).

3、Will I3 or the active developers of I3 claim responsibility for anything negative may cause by DPOS PTS ?

4、Will I3 or the active developers of I3 maintain this project even if it fails  ? (I'm not asking what the community would do to save it ) .

5、Do you think it's appropriate for us to address the market specifically that "DPOS PTS is not a I3 product and it's not being maintain by the Bitshares team and will not be given any financial support . The Bitshares team will not claim any formal responsibility for this DPOS PTS ."

It is true that PTS will not have that degree of support any more, but in some ways that may be good.  If I understand correctly, it is now being positioned as a neutral demographic of people who appreciate and understand DACs - one that any developer can feel comfortable honoring.  And it still has many advantages over all the first-generation altcoins out there, as I summarized here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11877.msg159163#msg159163

right .... so can you think of a reason even at its prime days why PTS only attracted Lottoshares to drop on PTS for free (music,play,dns,vote don't count free because I3 and AGS gave them something in return , funds , promotions  )

Tons of alt-coins out there , only Lottoshares dropped  on PTS for free , and it wasn't even a decent drop (lock in period , most people haven't got the chance to access the balance )

Sparkle is giving 33% on initial supply to PTS 14/12/2014 https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=80.0

Ron Paul Money just gave 10% to PTS. They use 05/11 snapshot, but in future guys like this will drop on the active PTS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848182.0

Also PTS is not just a sharedrop token now. PTS will also be a well distributed, no inflation, DPOS crypto-currency. That also has a value that a slow POW PTS didn't have.

Good point.  THE best pure currency from technology, performance and incumbency with a proven share drop record.  Lots of growth room from current price.   Other new entries can only dream of this strong of a starting position!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
The Chinese community has been integral to the success of PTS. We invite you to join us in growing the Bitshares ecosystem by building a strong, stable, and efficient PTS.
this project cannot delegate pts , because Miner pts always is existed in p2p network,no matter it die or live. but in many Chinese investor mind , pts had finished all task community give to,pts  was dead ,we accept this like all thing in our universe would die。but they have question:why pts is removed from exchange ,why pts is live again. removed from exchange is decided by exchange site, but it must acc. to information our community expressed .so I worry that our community would lose much honor in many Chinese mind. since price of pts was in period of low price after 11.05 .they think pts become non- value and sold it at low price. make pts live again ,price was up. maybe I can understand it . but to normal investor without much information.in his mind just as :"pts was dead  they sold at low price。 after they sold pts is live price is up." we hurt them would hurt us finally.
so i am not interested with this project though I have some pts now. even I think name should not include PTS,this project should use other name.

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

I think the most important issue here is to get the facts straighten up . The market need to hear a full story .

1、Do you , Stan ,  expect (honestly, not diplomatically ) there will be a valuable DAC like Play and Music in the future to air drop on DPOS PTS ?  Instead of some DAC that lack of long term plan and vision like Lottoshares ?

The whole reason people hold PTS in the first place is because they might get a bite from a valuable DAC , not just anything that drops 10% on their head .

2、Will I3 or AGS fund provide promotion , marketing and development fund to attract those developer out there to share drop on DPOS PTS ?   (simple answer , yes or no ).

3、Will I3 or the active developers of I3 claim responsibility for anything negative may cause by DPOS PTS ?

4、Will I3 or the active developers of I3 maintain this project even if it fails  ? (I'm not asking what the community would do to save it ) .

5、Do you think it's appropriate for us to address the market specifically that "DPOS PTS is not a I3 product and it's not being maintain by the Bitshares team and will not be given any financial support . The Bitshares team will not claim any formal responsibility for this DPOS PTS ."

It is true that PTS will not have that degree of support any more, but in some ways that may be good.  If I understand correctly, it is now being positioned as a neutral demographic of people who appreciate and understand DACs - one that any developer can feel comfortable honoring.  And it still has many advantages over all the first-generation altcoins out there, as I summarized here:

right .... so can you think of a reason even at its prime days why PTS only attracted Lottoshares to drop on PTS for free (music,play,dns,vote don't count free because I3 and AGS gave them something in return , funds , promotions  )

Tons of alt-coins out there , only Lottoshares dropped  on PTS for free , and it wasn't even a decent drop (lock in period , most people haven't got the chance to access the balance )

Sparkle is giving 33% on initial supply to PTS 14/12/2014 https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=80.0

Ron Paul Money just gave 10% to PTS. They use 05/11 snapshot, but in future guys like this will drop on the active PTS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848182.0

Also PTS is not just a sharedrop token now. PTS will also be a well distributed, no inflation, DPOS crypto-currency. That also has a value that a slow POW PTS didn't have.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:50:31 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:08:59 pm by cn-members »
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

yes
each information is posted in forum in real time basically. it is fair to everyone., but it is too complex to normal investor. they don`t like so many change.

after merge  many investor ask why pts was drop from exchange, we explain it is merge, it have much advantage to bts coesystem. take much time to explain this in qq group and one by one.  but if pts is live again。  many inverstor will attack our  community as a scam. but I think anything I can do is keep silence.
I also have some question
1. III already announced give up pts chain, why support pts live again.?
2.there are six version of dpos-pts as I know , why iii just support this one?
3.iii announced give up pts chain, there is no official, why dpos-pts is a update?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:08:15 am by BTSdac »

Offline cube

• View Profile
我赞成log的观点。赞成版主更改标题以提示社区。原标题《比特股PTS强制升级与快照公告》会对不明真相的社区成员和外界造成严重误导。

请大家以及交易所一定要认识到:这个项目并非来自3i或核心开发团队。

我个人认为pts的使命已经完成,11.5就是它的最终归属。

任何人都可以基于开源的toolkit进行DAC开发,但不应该给他的项目取名叫Bitshares PTS,更不能叫强制升级。我对这个项目的动机存疑,对它可能会对社区造成的危害表示担忧。

在开发者更改Bitshares PTS这个名字之前,我强烈反对这个项目

我认为Stan说的很适当:

"他们卖给谁?

在这个贸易, 谁输了,谁收益了?

有其中一方不公平对待另一方吗?

如果有, 是那一方?

所有的信息已提供给大家。

我们都即时的观看了思维进化。

社区已讨论它的每一步。

每个人都也做出了自己的结论。"

读者的眼睛是雪亮的。所有的信息已提供给大家。读者会做出自己的结论。
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 06:25:21 am by cube »

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
我赞成log的观点。赞成版主更改标题以提示社区。原标题《比特股PTS强制升级与快照公告》会对不明真相的社区成员和外界造成严重误导。

请大家以及交易所一定要认识到:这个项目并非来自3i或核心开发团队。

我个人认为pts的使命已经完成,11.5就是它的最终归属。

任何人都可以基于开源的toolkit进行DAC开发,但不应该给他的项目取名叫Bitshares PTS,更不能叫强制升级。我对这个项目的动机存疑,对它可能会对社区造成的危害表示担忧。

在开发者更改Bitshares PTS这个名字之前,我强烈反对这个项目
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 06:02:41 am by heyD »

Offline cube

• View Profile
翻译:
Who did they sell to? 
他们卖给谁?

在这个贸易,谁输了,谁收益了?

有其中一方不公平对待另一方吗?

If so, which side?
如果有, 是那一方?

所有的信息已提供给大家。

我们都即时的观看了思维进化。

社区已讨论它的每一步。

每个人都也做出了自己的结论。

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
请不要更改文章标题。

作为一个主持人,你应该保持中立。

如果你对这个帖子的内容或标题有所不满, 请在这此发表。请不要更改文章原标题及内容。
强制升级应该是pts官方发布的,现在pts已经没有官方,感觉用强制升级的标题不妥
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:55:55 am by BTSdac »

Offline cube

• View Profile
请不要更改文章标题。

作为一个主持人,你应该保持中立。

如果你对这个帖子的内容或标题有所不满, 请在这此发表。请不要更改文章原标题及内容。

Offline cube

• View Profile
I3 are no longer custodians of PTS, but they are in full support of the project. Many people are conflating these two things.

I3’s primary focus going forward will be BTS, but some of their devs have offered resources to the project already. Toast has offered development support in his free time, Cass has helped with the website, Testz supports the project, Stan and Dan have returned all funds from the BitShares Trust and both have expressed support for the project. There were potential regulatory risks associated with PTS funding and continued custodianship by I3. The major exchanges and services have also expressed support. Coinmarketcap is updated and BTER will honor the snapshot. As you can see, this project is about as official as things can get without explicit I3 ownership.

* A standalone DPOS blockchain makes PTS the only DAC-agnostic, non-inflationary DPOS chain and the best candidate for sharedropping by 3rd party DACs.

* PTS will also be the most logical chain to fork by 3rd party DACs. Our developer pc has already implemented an “import by signed message” feature which exists in no other crypto and is an absolute necessity for sharecropping DACs. See here: http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37

As for the questions about incentive structure for running delegates, I think it is important to note that the incentives are exactly the same as those of the prior BTSX chain. As adoption and market cap grows, the incentives and decentralization of the network also increase.

翻译:

虽然I3已不再托管PTS, 他们是全力支持这个项目。很多人都混乱这两件事情。

I3的主要焦点将是BTS ,但他们的一些开发者已经提供资源给该项目。Toast以他的空闲时间,提供了发展的支持。Cass帮助做注官网站。

Testz支持这项目。Stan和BM已经从比特股信托返回的所有资金。双方都表达了对项目的支持。

PTS资金和I3继续托管PTS有相关的潜在法律监管风险。 主要的交易所和服务也表示了支持。Coinmarketcap 已更新。BTER(比特儿)将信守快照。

你可看到,在I3没能明确表白所有权的情况下,这个项目是已尽量官方的了。

一个独立的DPOS块链(blockchain)使PTS唯一 Dac-不可知论,无通胀DPOS链,和第三方DAC份额下降最佳人选。

PTS也将是第三方DAC最合乎逻辑的链叉。我们的开发者pc已经实施了"通过签名信息来进口"的功能。这功能是其他加密货币没有的。

这第三方DAC份额下降时绝必要的功能。 请看http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37

至于有关代表激励机制运行的问题,我认为重要的是PTS激励是完全跟那些先前BTSX链一样的。

在采用和市值增长, 激励机制和网络下放会增加。

中华社区是PTS的成功不可或缺的。我们邀请你加入我们来建设一个强大,稳定和高效的PTS以成长比特股生态系统。

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

yes
each information is posted in forum in real time basically. it is fair to everyone., but it is too complex to normal investor. they don`t like so many change.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Who did they sell to? 
If so, which side?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:58:24 am by BTSdac »

Offline wuxuqiang

• View Profile
    • 比特股中文网
  • BitShares: web1024
我是"比特股中文网"站长:吴序强  欢迎光临我们大家的网站:http://www.BtsABC.org   比特股网页钱包(帝国版):https://bit.btsabc.org

lzr1900

强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

PTS升级为DPOS已经计划了很长时间。 只是I3没有人有时间去做。

我们的项目有I3, BM, Stan 的全力支持。 一直照顾PTS POW网络的人-testz和freetrade也全力支持和帮助PTS DPOS项目。 在官方方面, 这以足够了。

请勿误导其他人,很久以前3I确实有计划把PTS转为DPOS。
但是后来决定功能合并后,3I的态度已经非常明确了。PTS已与3I无关。
后续的DAC有自己的权利决定使用PTS115快照,或者POW的PTS当时快照,或者各种各样的DPOS改造的PTS(肯定不止你一家会做DPOS的PTS)。

我个人会尽我所能推动115快照的使用,因为我认为这是使投资者真正注目于项目价值本身最好的方式,他人当然也可有自己的看法。

+5%
+5%

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

我们的项目有I3, BM, Stan 的全力支持。 一直照顾PTS POW网络的人-testz和freetrade也全力支持和帮助PTS DPOS项目。 在官方方面, 这以足够了。

+5%

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
I3 are no longer custodians of PTS, but they are in full support of the project. Many people are conflating these two things.

I3’s primary focus going forward will be BTS, but some of their devs have offered resources to the project already. Toast has offered development support in his free time, Cass has helped with the website, Testz supports the project, Stan and Dan have returned all funds from the BitShares Trust and both have expressed support for the project. There were potential regulatory risks associated with PTS funding and continued custodianship by I3. The major exchanges and services have also expressed support. Coinmarketcap is updated and BTER will honor the snapshot. As you can see, this project is about as official as things can get without explicit I3 ownership.

* A standalone DPOS blockchain makes PTS the only DAC-agnostic, non-inflationary DPOS chain and the best candidate for sharedropping by 3rd party DACs.

* PTS will also be the most logical chain to fork by 3rd party DACs. Our developer pc has already implemented an “import by signed message” feature which exists in no other crypto and is an absolute necessity for sharecropping DACs. See here: http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37

As for the questions about incentive structure for running delegates, I think it is important to note that the incentives are exactly the same as those of the prior BTSX chain. As adoption and market cap grows, the incentives and decentralization of the network also increase.

PM me your skype if you have one .

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:37:31 am by alphaBar »

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
这样是不是有两个社会契约?BTS,NEW PTS,就看哪个更能得到开发者和持有者的认同。BTS有着先发优势而且3I目前的作用还非常大,但是如果有像3I这样的团队支持NEW PTS并且能够超前开发,也不是没希望。有竞争总是好的。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline logxing

强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

BTS Account:logxing

Offline cube

• View Profile
比特时代还上架pts的交易吗?

已经有人通知比特时代。 现在正在等待答复。

Offline cube

• View Profile
强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
1个代表1个月的收益有多少?
一台服务器一个月的租用费用多少?

(I don't speak chinese, sorry...)

Quoting http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=48.0 :

* Delegate payment is expected to be low. Running a dedicated computer or VPS is most likely not economically viable. Using spare resources on a machine that's available anyway may generate additional income.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
比特时代还上架pts的交易吗?

Offline logxing

强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。
BTS Account:logxing

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
好吧,那就拭目以待。
麻烦你到时候给计算下:
1个代表1个月的收益有多少?
一台服务器一个月的租用费用多少?
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline cube

• View Profile
说的都是屁话!
我反映的问题,3i又不是不知道。
代表收益怎么保障
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?
靠意淫能解决问题吗?

代表收益就如BTS增发之前的收入算法。 每个代表可有至100%付率。 代表有足够保障。

比特股PTS不会有增发。 增发率为零。 你拥有的PTS有价值保障。

多个代表在一台服务器运行是可以的。只要你的代表能在24/7操作无碍。

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?

我对pts一直情有独钟,因为如果3i的bts成功后了,将来第三方dac,肯定会逐步冒出来很多。
pts能得到10%,那绝对是金矿啊。
我反对pts改dpos,我怕改成dpos之后,将来会收到攻击。到时候就可能真死了。
如果一个国家搞雷锋政策,所有东西都靠雷锋精神来维护,那是死路一条。

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:12:27 am by zhao150 »
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline cube

• View Profile
一个dpos 的山寨币,能找得到101个代表吗?

Can DPOS find 101 delegates willing to support the network ?

比特股PTS在试运行#1。 我们已经有少数人愿意成为代表。

比特股PTS是一个社区项目。 这是一个你和我的项目。 这是一个大家的项目。 我们需要你的支持和参与!

请快来加入我们的社区工作 - http://pts.cubeconnex.com
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:34:38 am by cube »

Offline cube

• View Profile
一个dpos 的山寨币,能找得到101个代表吗?

I3现已支持比特股PTS升级和继续成为份额下降的仪器。 BM 和 Stan 都支持比特股PTS的升级。 他们也返回PTS给投资者。 

Stan最近回应:

这是真棒。 做的很好!
我期待着看到PTS近快回到20强。

我们喜悦看到了灰色甘道夫再现为白色甘道夫!

This is awesome guys.  Nice job!
I look forward to seeing PTS back in the Top 20 soon.
Gandalf the Grey reappearing to our delight as Gandalf the White!

Hi Dan, Stan, and testz. Testz asked me to share the new PTS website and announcement message with you. Please keep the website and the announcement private and give me your feedback as quickly as possible, as we must announce soon in order to keep our planned snapshot date of December 14th. Here is the message in its current form:

Dan, Stan, testz, 你们好。 Testz要求我与你分享新的持比特股PTS网站公布的消息。  请保持网站的公告私人。  请尽快给我你的评论。 我们必须尽快公布...

[...]

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:22:15 am by cube »

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
代表收益怎么保障
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?
改dpos是个错误,内置到bts市场bitpts才是出路。
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline oldutiao

• View Profile
一个dpos 的山寨币,能找得到101个代表吗?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:42:32 am by cn-members »

Offline cube

• View Profile
感谢cn-members帮助翻译英文社区公告 - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11877.0

************更新****************

* Dry Run #1 (试运行 #1) 已经宣布,拥有新的导入特性(通过签名信息): https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11980
这也是征集测试者和初始受托人(详细情况在帖子里)

概要

* 在12月14日进行快照
* 新的网站可以用了 www.ptscrypto.com
* GUI图形界面的客户端已完成了 - https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases
* 测试网络Testnet已经稳定,Dry Run #1 很快就会公告

PTS(原来叫Protoshares)是比特股生态系统的原始股。PTS是在比特股工具组开发之前就已经诞生的,比特股工具组是一个革命化的区块链技术,使用了Dan Larimer(Bytemaster)的DPoS共识算法。

PTS是一个让建立在工具组上的未来DAC进行股份空投的工具。根据比特股社会共识,PTS持有者会在将来的DAC里面接收到最少10%的股份分配。
现在,工具组的研发已经完成而第一个DAC(比特股)已经上线,升级PTS到使用比特股工具组的DPoS算法来代替缓慢的、低效的POW算法的日子已经到来。我们邀请你加入,庆祝PTS的重生。一个历史上的始祖、杰出的股份空投工具,现在再加上前所未有的DPos技术。

快照
现在的POW区块链上的区块产出速度已经到达了极其缓慢的地步。因此,升级PTS会使用最后一天即2014年12月14日(UTC时间)之前产出并发表到网络上的状态来快照。交易所应该尊重你在新链上的权益(具体详细情况待续)

规格

* 10 秒钟区块确认时间
* PTS 供应量会扩展到10亿 PTS
* 供应量永远不会有通胀或者通缩
* 当前的PTS持有者会根据快照日期时的情况收到他们在新链里对应的比例的权益。

特性

* 公平化的100% POW工作量证明分发
* 使用TITAN技术实现真正的匿名性
* 没有丑陋的哈希地址(发送和接收都使用用户名)

社会共识

比特股社会共识是一个不具有约束性的协议,以及一个让将来比特股DAC产品的开发者去空投最少10% 股份的邀请。
这样,PTS会接收到不断的分红,以拥有将来BTS DAC产品股权的形式。而且不像比特币,那些最大的持有者(交易所)是不会尊重一个股份空投的,而PTS友好的交易所像BTer,Poloniex和BTC38有尊重PTS在新DAC里面的股权的良好记录。这让PTS成为对那些想专注于DAC友好的股东和最广泛分配的开发者们最理想的股份空投工具。

原则

* 简单- PTS是DPOS机制。是一个DPOS协议的最纯净实施,而没有那些DAC具体功能。这样,PTS是比特股生态系统的基础层。

* 开放- PTS不止是开源的,而且是开放策略的。PTS给那些第三方开发者和投资者根据他们对比特股平台的开放式开发和贡献的力度进行推广。同时PTS对任何建立在它基础上特定的DAC的特性、技术和商业策略都是不可知的。PTS就是DAC里面的瑞士(中立国)。

* 协作- PTS会在建设的过程中考虑到延展性和协作性。除了作为营利性的DAC的共同核心外,PTS同时会担当新DAC开发者的发射台和资源。这样,任何对PTS的贡献都是对比特股生态系统的贡献。PTS的咒语是:容易使用、容易建设、容易复制分叉(自己搞一个)。

* 稳定性- PTS是一个稳定的、非通胀的、公平分配的代币。PTS并不是一个商业,也不是以最大化利润的目标来设计。根据商业环境的变化,特定应用的DAC必须进化来实现他们的竞争优势,PTS也可能会进化,但只会是缓慢的、稳定的,以服务于PTS持有者的利益以及这些原则。

PTS 比与 比特币

资源

* 注官网
* PTS 论坛
* 比特股分论坛
* PTS Block Explorer
* Github
* Reddit

将来的目标

* 在升级以后,一个完全的重新打造品牌。
* 一个包含技术、市场推广和社区资源的套件,让DAC开发者可以在PTS上进行开发。

交易所

www.bter.com
www.poloniex.com

真诚地感谢pc和 cube的开发工作,testz的支持和反馈,cass对网站的帮助,I3对返还捐赠到AGS资金的PTS到社区里面以及让这个项目可以有一线生机。
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:52:46 am by cube »