Author Topic: [2013-12-10] Vegas! - Inside Bitcoins  (Read 9516 times)

Offline jan

• View Profile
So, how was Las Vegas? I'm so eager to know!

I am eager to know also. From limited resources, Kryptokit stole most of the attention.

We have been talking with the KryptoKit team since before Vegas... they have produced some very good stuff.

ok but kryptokit is just browser based right!? No direct competitor to III ecosystem i guess...

Kryptokit ultimately depends upon non-browser infrastructure, and thus could be adapted to provide web wallets for  BitShares.
sound like future cooperation :) sounds good - thx for clarify
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:00:14 pm by jan »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline bytemaster

I am eager to know also. From limited resources, Kryptokit stole most of the attention.

We have been talking with the KryptoKit team since before Vegas... they have produced some very good stuff.

ok but kryptokit is just browser based right!? No direct competitor to III ecosystem i guess...

Kryptokit ultimately depends upon non-browser infrastructure, and thus could be adapted to provide web wallets for  BitShares.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jan

• View Profile

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum

Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

If I had two images to describe the reaction we got in Vegas they would be:

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Robozombie

Offline super3

• View Profile
On no! I doubt he has slept much for the past few days.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
We just have a few photos and recordings. The photos should be posted in a few days. We got a huge amount of support and interest.

I love the livestream idea. I think we could incorporate that for the next conference which is in the next 2-3 months. We will also have some promo stuff like you suggested on the website very soon.

Great! Whatever you guys did in Vegas and think it's working. The price of protoshares seems to be moving upward and it looks like there's a lot of action on Bter.com.

Meanwhile Bytemaster is still stuck changing planes in Chicago while his connecting flight has just left New England.  Looks like its gonna be another long night.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
I bloody wish I could get to Vegas!!!  I'll get there once I'm a millionaire from BTS ;)
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline que23

• View Profile
We just have a few photos and recordings. The photos should be posted in a few days. We got a huge amount of support and interest.

I love the livestream idea. I think we could incorporate that for the next conference which is in the next 2-3 months. We will also have some promo stuff like you suggested on the website very soon.

Great! Whatever you guys did in Vegas and think it's working. The price of protoshares seems to be moving upward and it looks like there's a lot of action on Bter.com.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline super3

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans

Does anyone have a camera to do a live stream. It would be cool if someone did a mini interview about the BitShare's project with a status report. I'd be happy to set up the live stream channel if I knew we had boots on the ground to do an interview.

Even post-event would be cool, good promotion material to stick on the website/forum

Seriously guys, throw us a bone. :-)
Defiantly, it would be great to get to watch some video of the conference and see what peoples reaction to BitShares is.

Offline que23

• View Profile

Does anyone have a camera to do a live stream. It would be cool if someone did a mini interview about the BitShare's project with a status report. I'd be happy to set up the live stream channel if I knew we had boots on the ground to do an interview.

Even post-event would be cool, good promotion material to stick on the website/forum

Seriously guys, throw us a bone. :-)
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline devilfish

• View Profile

BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9