Author Topic: Sincere to 3I a few suggestions  (Read 1045 times)

Offline fuzzy

ENG translation:
We have a couple of suggestions for the developer team:
1. The release of any new version should be at the beginning of your workday, not the end of it.  This is for any un-expected serious bug that should be handled immediately, not after the devs have waken up 8 hrs later.
2. Active delegates should be informed and upgraded before a new version is published, those who haven't upgraded after the deadline should be automatically kicked out.
3. Devs should take turns and have at least one dev available at any moment for emergencies.

1)  agreed 100%
2)  this is still in beta and the documentation is not up-to-date and expansive enough (yet).  Though I understand your point here, it is not yet the time to implement such harsh penalties specifically for the issues you outline in #1 and #3
3)  we have a mumble server up and running 24/7...there should be a delegate position that pays people to work as customer support where multiple people can go to get issues figured out in real time.  I agree with 1 dev available at all times and believe it would be very beneficial for them to be available for real time voip conversation

Of course, I am kind of biased to the comms currently in place and would love to see them utilized to their fullest so that colors my opinion a certain way :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:20:16 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
ENG translation:
We have a couple of suggestions for the developer team:
1. The release of any new version should be at the beginning of your workday, not the end of it.  This is for any un-expected serious bug that should be handled immediately, not after the devs have waken up 8 hrs later.
2. Active delegates should be informed and upgraded before a new version is published, those who haven't upgraded after the deadline should be automatically kicked out.
3. Devs should take turns and have at least one dev available at any moment for emergencies.