Author Topic: Whats your strategy on PR?  (Read 5516 times)

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
I think we began tapping on things and got started already.
Am a major coin holder. I hold the highest number of coins from my native country India - and I literally rely on the coins rise to fund my start-up. Every hike in the coins value is a few more days of survival for me :)

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Hello Bytemaster

First off - I appreciate your work. I sincerely am obliged to you in multiple ways. Investing into protoshares has opened multiple doors for me and its growth is directly linked to my prosperity. Therefore I'd ask you to do a few things which I believe will help us propel in the right direction

1. When are we going to do press releases?
If protoshares is covered in sites like techcrunch and other major tech/business publications the demand and awareness for PTS increases -directly bringing in demand and hikes in prices for those holding on to your coins. In comparison to other coins not any mention of PTS has been made anywhere major and I feel this is pretty stupid. We have a marketing guy on board and its about time we used him to our advantage. I saw that you don't use facebook, so we wont have an fb page? how stupid is that- please do hire someone to handle fb ,press releases and other mediums of spreading awareness

2. Please list PTS in major exchanges
Most people barely know about protoshares because we're not out there in major exchange sites.
Can we please be listed on major websites so that the price hikes quicker ? :)

I pretty much agree with you on almost everything. However, #2 doesn't depend (directly) on the III's board. What I believe is that #2 relies heavily on #1, so if #1 is successful, #2 comes around as a given fact!
Robozombie

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
Hello Bytemaster

First off - I appreciate your work. I sincerely am obliged to you in multiple ways. Investing into protoshares has opened multiple doors for me and its growth is directly linked to my prosperity. Therefore I'd ask you to do a few things which I believe will help us propel in the right direction

1. When are we going to do press releases?
If protoshares is covered in sites like techcrunch and other major tech/business publications the demand and awareness for PTS increases -directly bringing in demand and hikes in prices for those holding on to your coins. In comparison to other coins not any mention of PTS has been made anywhere major and I feel this is pretty stupid. We have a marketing guy on board and its about time we used him to our advantage. I saw that you don't use facebook, so we wont have an fb page? how stupid is that- please do hire someone to handle fb ,press releases and other mediums of spreading awareness

2. Please list PTS in major exchanges
Most people barely know about protoshares because we're not out there in major exchange sites.
Can we please be listed on major websites so that the price hikes quicker ? :)