Author Topic: drltc's last post  (Read 7027 times)

Offline theoretical

yup thats what i mean ..! if you deleteyour new account i can rename your old drltc account to theoretical, not a problem, i can change the username ... if i should do .. you'll get a mail, with a new password, afteri have done this ... ping me if i get your GO ...

Pinged, and the name change is implemented and live.  +5% for getting me out of newbie hell (required CAPTCHA and link restrictions for new members)
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Unfortunately it's stuck me in some kind of newb hell until I get more posts.  Apparently SMF has no way to disable that unless you lower the global threshold, but spammers will find you quickly...

Why don't you just rename this account to a junk name and rename your original account to 'theoretical'?

yup thats what i mean ..! if you deleteyour new account i can rename your old drltc account to theoretical, not a problem, i can change the username ... if i should do .. you'll get a mail, with a new password, afteri have done this ... ping me if i get your GO ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline vikram

Unfortunately it's stuck me in some kind of newb hell until I get more posts.  Apparently SMF has no way to disable that unless you lower the global threshold, but spammers will find you quickly...

Why don't you just rename this account to a junk name and rename your original account to 'theoretical'?

Likewise why not change your GitHub username instead of making a new one?

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline theoreticalbts

the delegate formerly known as drltc

Offline monsterer

definitely need to fill us in on what drltc is if it is not even dr. ltc  ???

drltc is a cryptocurrency twist on the 'Dr. Light' character from the game Megaman: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mega_Man_characters
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
definitely need to fill us in on what drltc is if it is not even dr. ltc  ???

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
consider the name

drbts

also   ;) 

Offline monsterer

I had to explain this to bytemaster as well.  Maybe the significance of the name is only obvious to fans of Mega Man...

I take it it's not Dr. Litecoin, then? :)

Offline mint chocolate chip

why not just change you forum name here to theoretical isntead of creating a complete new account!?

Because I wasn't aware you could change your username until this post, and I have no idea how to do it.  Usually usernames are immutable.  And now I wonder if there will be problems because my new account has already registered and started posting?

IMO your should address your drltc posts to theoretical so people can see what you have done and contributed so far... just my 2 cents

How exactly do I do this?

It is in the forum profile settings...Profile -> Account Settings
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 02:25:18 pm by bitsharesmarket »

Offline theoreticalbts

For the record, I had no idea that drltc was actually dr. ltc - I just assumed it was a string of letters, like someone had mashed the keyboard :)

As a senior English reader , it is weird that I didn't notice drltc = DR. LTC .........

I had to explain this to bytemaster as well.  Maybe the significance of the name is only obvious to fans of Mega Man...

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
As a senior English reader , it is weird that I didn't notice drltc = DR. LTC .........
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

Fees on short names and delegate renewal are just notions and not thought through.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline theoreticalbts

why not just change you forum name here to theoretical isntead of creating a complete new account!?

Because I wasn't aware you could change your username until this post, and I have no idea how to do it.  Usually usernames are immutable.  And now I wonder if there will be problems because my new account has already registered and started posting?

IMO your should address your drltc posts to theoretical so people can see what you have done and contributed so far... just my 2 cents

How exactly do I do this?

Offline monsterer

For the record, I had no idea that drltc was actually dr. ltc - I just assumed it was a string of letters, like someone had mashed the keyboard :)