Author Topic: Client don't connect  (Read 3873 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: Client don't connect
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »
For example, I tried coyoteminer but the .exe simply does not start and when i open the .bat, it says "can't connect" i really dont unterstand this :(

open port on firewall?
Coyote Pool is closed, so unless you are attempting to mine with the getwork miner on your local wallet or have setup your own pool this will not work for you.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline zvs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »
For example, I tried coyoteminer but the .exe simply does not start and when i open the .bat, it says "can't connect" i really dont unterstand this :(

open port on firewall?
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 08:40:23 pm »

Offline Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »
So could you please tell me, how to mine? All those cgminers, guiminers, coyote miners etc. dont work with me.
I just want to mine some ProtoShares.. Please explain.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 08:32:42 pm »
Is there any chance to mine ProtoShares solo, just with the client and an old laptop?
Sorry but i am really an idiot when it is about mining, tried to mine Bitcoins and Litecoins when they were new but never was successful..
If i am not able to mine, could you just explain me which device i have to buy and how to configurate, so it will be mine ProtoShares for me?

Don't bother mining solo my friend, those days came and went.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 08:31:14 pm »
Is there any chance to mine ProtoShares solo, just with the client and an old laptop?
Sorry but i am really an idiot when it is about mining, tried to mine Bitcoins and Litecoins when they were new but never was successful..
If i am not able to mine, could you just explain me which device i have to buy and how to configurate, so it will be mine ProtoShares for me?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 07:43:58 pm »
Is there some reason why these nodes are not connecting to my default seed nodes which are not beyond capacity?

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 07:39:30 pm »
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline Problem

• View Profile
Client don't connect
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 07:31:22 pm »
Hey guys,

just downloaded the ProtoShare client, want to mine some.
But now it does'nt connect to the blockchain? Litecoin works well, so it isn't my internet connection.
Anyone could help?

And is their any chance to mine some ProtoShares with just an old laptop? If not, what device would you recommend?

Best Regards
Problem