Author Topic: Some f.a.q.'s  (Read 1995 times)

Offline seraphim

there is no release date. it's done when it's done. probably around 6 months to 1 year.

at the moment you need to buy and sell btc to trade pts. this may change if some exchange starts to directly trade bts/usd in the future.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
There are some papers you may need to read first:

http://invictus-innovations.com/links/
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mx1000

• View Profile
Can someone please respond ?
30 views not even 1 answer responded. Would be nice to have atleast one answered  :o

Offline mx1000

• View Profile
What is eta for this to get released ?

Also it seemed to me that the system will be fund able by BTC, so you still need a BTC exchange to cash back to real euro's/dollars ?

I also wonder about dividends.
I readed 1% rental percentage, assume I have 1000 bitShares I will get 1010 bitShares back.
On what/which time period will I be paid back, I already readed that it will be paid by the rewarded mining blocks, ?

And isn't it possible, since its anonymous, for him to loan serious bitShares which represent (much ?) money and cash out and create new wallet/account ?
Because if so, people can do this constant and dump the bit-shares therefore they will lose tremendous value.

And where to the bitShares cap will be set ?