Author Topic: CRYPTSY WARNING!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
Seems Bter is screwed too. Can't withdraw. So it seems no PTS trades for anybody.

Regarding Cryptsy, I lost some 0.25 BTCs 13 days back. They claim audit fixed it, I replied with all my trades added up showing the discrepancy but they just closed the ticket. I am sure there is bugs in their system, so if you are unlucky enough to hit one of them, good luck!

You may reply and get the ticket opened again.
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

sumantso

Seems Bter is screwed too. Can't withdraw. So it seems no PTS trades for anybody.

Regarding Cryptsy, I lost some 0.25 BTCs 13 days back. They claim audit fixed it, I replied with all my trades added up showing the discrepancy but they just closed the ticket. I am sure there is bugs in their system, so if you are unlucky enough to hit one of them, good luck!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:11:49 am by sumantso »

Offline Primecoindude

• View Profile
Ok here is the deal. A few days ago a PTS trade glitched out for me and i got 19.5 extra PTS, i wrote a support ticket, that got my account got locked the day after and 2 days later i got the account back & a canned reply.. Today i sold 6 PTS, the order vanished, PTS vanished, no BTC at my account, the sell order is not even visible in my accounts trade history, i have audited my account, it did nothing.
Left a support ticket, i guess i get a canned reply next year maybe cause i cant file in the same category as last time and put "YOU HAVE A GLITCH" as header to get them to maybe read the ticket.
Anyway Crypty is fucked up atm, this might happen to you, be aware.