Author Topic: Quick question ??  (Read 1449 times)

Offline svk

If i create my own asset with counterparty, and lets say i want to get added to , bittrex, poloniex.... What information would they require me to give them in order to be added, is it just the same as an altcoin??

I dont understand

You might be better of asking that on the Counterparty forums? Of course if you'd like to make a Bitshares user asset, there's no precedent for getting added to an exchange as noone's done that yet. As for the exchanges, you should probably just ask them directly if they'd consider adding a user issued asset.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline testz

If i create my own asset with counterparty, and lets say i want to get added to , bittrex, poloniex.... What information would they require me to give them in order to be added, is it just the same as an altcoin??

I dont understand

You should provide only asset name, sure the exchange should want to add your asset.
As example BitShares assets traded at external exchanges you can look to BitUSD, BitCNY and BitBTC: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets

Offline newbie15

• View Profile

I dont understand