Author Topic: Subtitles for bitshares.tv  (Read 1286 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
most the translation software available is not very good, so it makes it harder for us to translate English to readable Chinese with proper grammar. If somebody in the Chinese community would be willing to translate and send us the text file then we can add it to the videos for Chinese subtitles. I do think that is a good idea, would anybody like to volunteer for this?
If a bounty is made for this I am sure people will come to the party and provide subtitles.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
most the translation software available is not very good, so it makes it harder for us to translate English to readable Chinese with proper grammar. If somebody in the Chinese community would be willing to translate and send us the text file then we can add it to the videos for Chinese subtitles. I do think that is a good idea, would anybody like to volunteer for this?

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Youtube allows for the options of selecting subtitles.
Can we add Chinese subtitles to the Bitshares.tv videos for our Chinese community.

Also the video quality is not great. I have put it on max quality but not amazing. Ok now will go and watch.