Author Topic: Ypool PTS  (Read 5927 times)

Offline caso

• View Profile
Re: Ypool PTS
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 07:25:35 am »
ypool owner (jh00) promise to honor PTS

gclub

Offline testz

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 10:28:53 am »
We (ypool) will continue to support the old PTS as long as people are actively mining and trading it. Additional we are currently considering to lower the amount of confirmations needed to speed up the confirmation time for users. At this point I don't know how far we can reduce the time since it means that we have to pay miners in advance, but something like a 50-70% reduction would be nice.

Regarding the PTS-DPoS snapshot we did for our pool PTS balances: Instructions on how to redeem the stake will be posted within the next few days.

Thanks for clarification  +5%

Offline jh00

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 10:16:27 am »
We (ypool) will continue to support the old PTS as long as people are actively mining and trading it. Additional we are currently considering to lower the amount of confirmations needed to speed up the confirmation time for users. At this point I don't know how far we can reduce the time since it means that we have to pay miners in advance, but something like a 50-70% reduction would be nice.

Regarding the PTS-DPoS snapshot we did for our pool PTS balances: Instructions on how to redeem the stake will be posted within the next few days.

Offline testz

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:34:22 am »
Should ypool not be shutting down their pts pool?  I have been mining on it and it is taking about 6 weeks to confirm blocks I suppose due to the change to DPOS. My question is when they do confirm are they going to be valid,
Or did I just waste time?

ypool owner (jh00) promise to honor PTS unconfirmed blocks rewards to miners at PTS-DPOS: http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=67.msg522#msg522

After snapshot 14 Dec 2014, PTS and PTS-DPOS will live separately, if you think that old PTS should alive - keep mining, if no - move you miners to another coin.

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
Ypool PTS
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:03:11 am »
Should ypool not be shutting down their pts pool?  I have been mining on it and it is taking about 6 weeks to confirm blocks I suppose due to the change to DPOS. My question is when they do confirm are they going to be valid,
Or did I just waste time?