Author Topic: HolyTransaction loves BitShares  (Read 21831 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Great news. Have you partnered with a bank yet? If yes which one and will they allow deposits from customers anywhere in the world?

Thanks Gentso1! We cannot disclose any details for now. We are in process of getting a partner on board in Europe, it will require some time for them understand all the risk.
[/quote]

Last part in the above is how he responded to my question

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Aren't the following two statements contradictions:

Have On/Off ramp with EUR
Right now we are not working with fiat currencies. It is in process now but we don’t want to disclose details about it before its done.

In fairness he did say that it was a short term goal for the on/off ramp

I think  everything Op has said is great and we should support their team with a delegate or 2 IF/WHEN

They have sealed the deal and are working with a bank......Once they get the green light from the bank THEN all that development needs to happen not the other way around.
I am just trying to understand. I do welcome it :) A lot.

Where did the OP say that bank relationships are worked on?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Right now we are not working with fiat currencies. It is in process now but we don’t want to disclose details about it before its done.

In fairness he did say that it was a short term goal for the on/off ramp

I think  everything Op has said is great and we should support their team with a delegate or 2 IF/WHEN

They have sealed the deal and are working with a bank......Once they get the green light from the bank THEN all that development needs to happen not the other way around.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hi and welcome!

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
What is your delegate?

Thank you for asking! Our delegate is holytransaction

Happy New Year to all the community!
wallet_approve_delegate holytransaction
https://holytransaction.com/

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
What I find odd is that their contact info is based in the US????

We’re a Delaware-registered corporation and currently located in California.

5. What is your timeline?

We have three goals regarding integration with BitShares. First two goals are mostly software development questions. We will be able to present our estimates after holidays when we will gather our development team and plan everything thoroughly.
Regarding third one is mostly bizdev, legal and regulatory question and it may take 6-9 month. At the moment we started negotiations with possible EU partners.
We will keep community updated with our progress.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:47:51 am by darbon »

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Pls don't hesitate to contact me anytime you need gfx related stuff! I would love to assist to bring BitShares more to the masses in europe!!!

I’ve sent you a PM. Thank you for your support and have a great holiday!

I love the initiative.  Can you give us some more details please?
Hello bitmarket! Thank you for you kind words. I’m happy to answer your questions.

1. What is your and other team members experience/age/bio?
We are 7 people between 23 and 30 years old. Our team is mostly made by software engineers and experts from the industry. Each of us have 5-12 years of professional experience. We are in the cryptocurrency scene for more than 3 years.

2. What connections do you have that will help you achieve your goals.
Back in April we have been taking part at the Plug&Play Bitcoin Accelerator Program that helped us to increase our network of connections and during the last half year we got a lot of available connections. If you have something in mind, please let me know.

3. What banking relationship do you have?  Is it Italian?  Does the bank allow incoming and outgoing international wires. Why have you chosen them?

4. Do you have any website or infrastructure built?
You can open an account at https://holytransaction.com . We are also working on API. If you have any questions, or if you would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@noveltylab.com
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:22:46 am by darbon »

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

sumantso

Will you make it open source? mosterer here has a 100% delegate and is doing something (I don't understand all the tech stuff), so maybe you can get in touch with him to prevent duplicate work.

Thank you very much for your interest and for sharing monsterer's initiative. We don’t have plans to make it open source in the nearest future.

You need to have a roadmap to make it open source in the future at the very least, otherwise it will be tough to get a paid delegate. You might get a part delegate to subsidize the gateway giveaway. Lets see what the other shareholders have to say (all those who actually do have a say).

Happy new year, wish you success (and us too as a result ;D)

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Awesome, if you can add BTS itself as well that would be fantastic! +5%
Thanks for your energy! Yes, we can add also BTS support.

BitUSD itself is fine, and I would like to see BitBTC and BitGOLD added too. BTS directly is not necessary.

I agree with you that is important to take under consideration more BitAsset, we will proceed for grades, we don't want to over-sell it.

Will you make it open source? mosterer here has a 100% delegate and is doing something (I don't understand all the tech stuff), so maybe you can get in touch with him to prevent duplicate work.

Thank you very much for your interest and for sharing monsterer's initiative. We don’t have plans to make it open source in the nearest future.

Great news. Have you partnered with a bank yet? If yes which one and will they allow deposits from customers anywhere in the world?

Thanks Gentso1! We cannot disclose any details for now. We are in process of getting a partner on board in Europe, it will require some time for them understand all the risk.

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Thanks for this warm welcome! I want to give a big thanks to the members of the BitShares Community.
We are enthusiastic about the opportunity to be here with you.
During last year, I have been able to talk with some people that make up the BitShares society and I’m grateful to have shared some thoughts with them, finding a renewed sense of shared values and common purpose.

We sincerely hope to contribute to confirming and strengthening the excellence of the BitShares protocol.

I will follow up soon to answer all the questions.

Thanks,
Francesco

TurkeyLeg

I voted for Elmato. He's up to 140 from 141. Nice to see my very small BTS balance making a difference!

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-startups-funding-plug-and-play/

"Novelty Lab plans to build a full operation exchange to provide the next generation of financial services for consumers and businesses. The company has already handled 5,400 transactions. It plans to use any funds raise to work towards obtaining money transmitter licenses in all 50 U.S. states."

Seems like a start-up with big plans, including trying to obtain a money transmitter  license in all 50 US states.

http://noveltylab.com/

According to the link HolyTransaction(.com) is a 'product' of Novelty Lab.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
3.1. No exchange service for the US customers. We cannot offer our service to the US residents or anyone geographically located in the US. Accordingly any attempts to exchange cryptocurrency from a US based IP address will be blocked. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[/b]

This doesn't surprise me. The US anti money laundering nonsense has made US citizens essentially untouchables to many banks around the world because they dont want to deal with all the compliance. Sucks for US citizens, but for everyone else this initiative is good news. I hope you pull it off soon.

Not sure what to make of the US address though. Deserves an answer.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Guys please keep this in mind, from their TOS

3. The Exchange Service.
3.1. No exchange service for the US customers. We cannot offer our service to the US residents or anyone geographically located in the US. Accordingly any attempts to exchange cryptocurrency from a US based IP address will be blocked. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3.2. Transactions with HolyTransaction. When buying or selling cryptocurrency through the Exchange Service, you are buying from, or selling to, HolyTransaction directly. HolyTransaction does not act as an intermediary or marketplace between other buyers and sellers of cryptocurrency. The Exchange Service is subject to the HolyTransaction "Exchange Rate." "Exchange Rate" means the liquidity adjusted price of a given cryptocurrency amount in terms of currency or cryptocurrency as quoted on the HolyTransaction Site. For the purpose of any transaction which incorporates the Exchange Rate, you agree, as a condition of using any HolyTransaction Services, to accept the Exchange Rate as the sole conversion metric.

3.3. Cryptocurrency Exchange. Once you have successfully completed required verification steps, you may exchange among cryptocurrencies supported by HolyTransactoin (subject to applicable transaction limits). HolyTransaction will deduct specified amount of cryptocurrency that you are selling from your HolyTransaction Account. In most cases exchange transactions will be executed immediately. If HolyTransaction does not have requested funds available, it may take some time to execute transaction. Amount of time depends on transaction size. Once your cruptocurrency exchange reqest is submited with your HolyTransaction Account, such transaction cannot be cancelled, reversed or changed. HolyTransaction will use good faith efforts to fulfill any exchange request with the Exchange Rate quoted on the HolyTransaction website at the time of order placement.

What I find odd is that their contact info is based in the US????
Contact

440 N Wolfe Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA, 94085, U.S.A
Registration #5370491