Author Topic: Trial run : www.AboutBTS.com , feed back appreciated .  (Read 2037 times)

Offline nz

• View Profile
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline davidpbrown

Weird font choice. Especially as white on dark background, it's hard to read. The bold is too chunky and again harder to read.
I'm not liking how many scroll down and down websites there are now. I prefer good navigation on the left too.
The header that jumps to reveal summary when you scroll over is irritating because user expects to click into that box and not have a game chasing the url anchor that's trying to dodge their mouse.

Content looks useful..
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline mint chocolate chip

Very nice effort!

<title>Latest News of BitShares | — Providing latest informations about BitShares</title>
In your home page title, remove the 's' from the end of the word 'information'.

I have promoted the site in the blog http://bitsharesblog.com/about-bts/ and linked to from here http://bitsharesmarket.com/community-websites

Offline Mako

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
very good!

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

Love it. Plain and simple love it.

As always, good work man.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline abelljefrry

Nice! Looking pretty good on Mobile too.

Here's some of my suggestion/feedback on design:

• Add some padding between the BTS logo and the navbar, and make the logo smaller a lil bit
  • H2 post tittle are too heavy/bold.
  • I think the top header image is unnecessary (or maybe too big), the featured post should be above the fold

Happy New Year btw!
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
www.AboutBTS.com

This a trail run of this site , we're looking for feed backs (don't hesitate to criticize) .
What you're seeing is only the beginning of a grand plan .

The clipping from the forum just to see the visual effect of the theme , we'll have more original news and articles to fill the void .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:03:43 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.