Author Topic: Making the BTC/BitUSD market on Bter  (Read 1259 times)

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Hey, get out of there! I wanted that spread all for me!

Good to have competition. That is one of the pairs the MM effort I posted about earlier will be targeting

Haha, I saw your post and said "hey! I had better get my bot going quick!" Don't worry, if you get the $20k you were looking for you'll swallow me whole.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Hey, get out of there! I wanted that spread all for me!

Good to have competition. That is one of the pairs the MM effort I posted about earlier will be targeting
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Hey all,
Just wanted to let the community know that I've started attempting to add some liquidity to the BTC/BitUSD trading pair on Bter: https://bter.com/trade/btc_bitusd. I haven't put much money on there, but I'm hoping that the trading pair gets some action and I end up getting the opportunity to put up more cash.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."