Author Topic: An open challenge to Bytemaster  (Read 10422 times)

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile

What do you mean by "capture leads"?   

Everything we received in the past 48 hours (one of my biggest days) has resulted in a cookie being delivered to every visitor as part of our referral program.   I am working to optimize my blog to start funneling users into BitShares.

You are doing great and this is not criticism. By leads I mean a way to capture email to build a list and have your own private source of traffic forever and ever.

I mean you are producing a lot of content! Would be happy to setup a subscription form with a call to action at the end of every post for you if you need support.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The PR announcement I wrote for Max about how Bitshares+Shapeshift can shape the bitcoin world for the better  can count in this bet , if the Shapeshift thing did pan out like what I wrote in that article . What do you think , max ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

Wow. Did you get to capture leads from all that traffic bytemaster?

What do you mean by "capture leads"?   

Everything we received in the past 48 hours (one of my biggest days) has resulted in a cookie being delivered to every visitor as part of our referral program.   I am working to optimize my blog to start funneling users into BitShares.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Wow. Did you get to capture leads from all that traffic bytemaster?

Offline bytemaster

I can measure it.  I just don't think I can write 6 articles by the 17th that end that way.   It would seem that the Bitcoin related ones are relatively high on the list. 

Here is a list of my top articles.  The first number is total page views, the second number is unique page views. 

/article/2014/12/22/BitShares-Login/
12,464(24.05%)
5,835(25.18%)

/
8,635(16.66%)
2,965(12.80%)

/article/2015/01/09/How-to-Measure-the-Decentralization-of-Bitcoin/?r=jaran
2,154(4.16%)
1,032(4.45%)

/article/2014/12/24/Introducing-BitShares-Object-Graph/
2,119(4.09%)
1,005(4.34%)

/article/2014/12/26/Stop-the-Crowd-Sales-Long-Live-Crowd-Funding/
1,825(3.52%)

/article/2015/01/05/The-Future-of-Crypto-Currency-Exchanges/
1,637(3.16%)
734(3.17%)

/article/2014/12/31/Stable-Crypto-Currencies-are-Impossible/
1,506(2.91%)
690(2.98%)

/article/2015/01/04/Why-I-am-an-Austrian-Economist/
1,232(2.38%)
557(2.40%)

/article/2014/12/21/Provably-Honest-Online-Elections/
992(1.91%)
343(1.48%)

/article/2014/12/27/The-Benefits-of-A-Contract-Free-Society/
949(1.83%)
428(1.85%)

/article/2015/01/01/How-to-create-a-stable-decentralized-crypto-currency/
942(1.82%)
412(1.78%)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Great challenge! I like reading your post bytemaster but this is a good one to try.

Offline Riverhead

I accept and hope to lose this bet :).

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
The Bitshares toolkit is phenominally powerful and can streamline and improve many businesses all around the world. No one is better than Bytemaster at seeing those opportunities.

It seems the niche that will most readily understand and implement bitshares into some part of their business is the bitcoin ecosystem. I want to test him to see how useful bitshares is?

So here is my challenge.

Can BM write 6 blog posts where the last sentence of each blog post is:

"And that is just one way of many that bitshares will massively grow/secure/improve/drive adoption/expand/protect/raise the marketcap of the bitcoin ecosystem"

Just 1 rule: Changing the bitcoin protocol can not be part of the solution.
& 1 preference: Bitcoin and all bitcoin associated infrastructure and personalities are spoken of exclusively in a positive light. Along the lines of "this is great and here is how it can be even better."

And because I have a gambling problem, I bet bit$50 that these 6 articles receive more views by the end of the month than all previous posts combined up until today if the 5 articles are published by Jan 17. I will honor that bet with one person only. The first one to accept it in this thread.  (assuming it can be measured).
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:32:36 am by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101