Author Topic: Yunbi exchange TWO 100% developer delegates proposal: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi  (Read 35491 times)

Offline shaoping

• Yunbi Open Source Exchange
    • View Profile
Maybe you should learn more about Peatio open source cryptocurrency exchange project which developed by our developers.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=903246.0 So you can make sure about our development  capabilities.
BTS 受托人ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi
BTS Delegate ID: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi

Offline shaoping

• View Profile

Please vote for d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi. Up, up,up! :D

Thanks in advance.

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
 Now d1.yunbi ranks 106, d2.yunbi ranks 108 , please vote for us! Thanks for your support!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:04:26 am by shaoping »

Offline svk

Will you also be listing DVS?
Now DVS as an investment asset is too radical for normal users. We and users need more time. ;D

Agreed, no need to list DVS yet, if ever.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
Now DVS as an investment asset is too radical for normal users. We and users need more time. ;D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

it will be really hard to explain to the Chinese of a "legitimate theft" is ok on Devshares for which they will pay real money to buy if enlisted .
Will that be any easier to explain to the western folks?
Kind of serious question, no sarcasm intended.

Because Yunbi is a Chinese exchange , so their client is majorly Chinese .....If US exchange want to enlist devshares , they'll find themselves facing this issue too from their US client .

especially for those who don't even know what devshares is and just buy them as investment . (I know , there should be a disclaimer , but even if that's the case , the client support team will be added extra burden to explain that )
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:32:51 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline graffenwalder

it will be really hard to explain to the Chinese of a "legitimate theft" is ok on Devshares for which they will pay real money to buy if enlisted .
Will that be any easier to explain to the western folks?
Kind of serious question, no sarcasm intended.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline graffenwalder

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
Will you do a CNY <-> BitCNY gateway? That is the one thing that would add tremendous value!
Many BTS fans have suggest gateway. We will take it seriously. :D

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
1) Would be awesome if D1 allowed the 'powered by BitShares' logo on the website.

2) From the light wallet, I guess it means its possible to have an online, decentralized exchange? It would be great if the proposal leads to that.
It will be a web wallet. We have updated post , and it's more easy to understand now. Thanks for your support! :D

Offline shaoping

• View Profile

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
This is great, we definitely need to support yunbi!

I don't understand the light wallet part... You want to develop a light wallet seperate from the official bitshares light wallet?

What about yunbiCNY asset? That's what our ecosystem really needs to thrive. If we can trade CNY on yunbi directly with bitCNY from the client itself then the peg can start to be enforced very strongly... Maybe the light wallet is meant to be a browser wallet directly on your website? That would be insanely amazing.
We have update post , it is more easy to understand. What we plan to develop is web wallet. "Light wallet" is not the accurate expression. :D

Offline shaoping

• View Profile
i understand the use of fund for d2 but that of d1 was presented clearly enough.
some more exact details on that point would help :)
We have update post , it is easy to understand now. Thanks for your support !:D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Will you do a CNY <-> BitCNY gateway? That is the one thing that would add tremendous value!