Author Topic: Yunbi exchange TWO 100% developer delegates proposal: d1.yunbi ; d2.yunbi  (Read 34950 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This is great, we definitely need to support yunbi!

I don't understand the light wallet part... You want to develop a light wallet seperate from the official bitshares light wallet?

What about yunbiCNY asset? That's what our ecosystem really needs to thrive. If we can trade CNY on yunbi directly with bitCNY from the client itself then the peg can start to be enforced very strongly... Maybe the light wallet is meant to be a browser wallet directly on your website? That would be insanely amazing.

They're top grade ruby programmers , so website version would be a good guess .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
This is great, we definitely need to support yunbi!

I don't understand the light wallet part... You want to develop a light wallet seperate from the official bitshares light wallet?

What about yunbiCNY asset? That's what our ecosystem really needs to thrive. If we can trade CNY on yunbi directly with bitCNY from the client itself then the peg can start to be enforced very strongly... Maybe the light wallet is meant to be a browser wallet directly on your website? That would be insanely amazing.

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
Okay thanks.
And i meant "wasnt" bbut u got it anyway

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
i understand the use of fund for d2 but that of d1 was presented clearly enough.
some more exact details on that point would help :)

D1 is for increasing user experience related to BTS , including turning the Yunbi exchange into the window of the Bitshares inside exchange .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
i understand the use of fund for d2 but that of d1 was presented clearly enough.
some more exact details on that point would help :)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I here by confirm the OP is who he said he was .

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
I talked about YUN days ago:

UIA as tips.

There is a small exchange in China called YUNBI https://yunbi.com/?lang=en providing BTS/CNY and BitCNY/CNY trading pairs. It issued a bitasset YUN which can be found and traded in BTS wallet easily.

You will get YUN for free when you make a deposit in YUNBI. Things become interesting after you link your Weibo (you can see it as the twitter in China) with your YUNBI account. Every time you post a weibo saying you want to sent a specific amount of YUN to someone, the YUN will be transferred from your YUNBI account to his, even if he doesn't has an account in YUNBI (the YUN will be reserved for him till he creates an account and link it to Weibo).

With YUN you can buy something from YUN store, like coffer, mug, T-shirt, Iphone, Kindle,etc.

BitCNY/BitUSD/BitBTC can be easily implemented to this tipping system.

It would be great if we have similar things on twitter/reddit/bitsharestalk.

I emailed yunbi support from the email address on yunbi exchange and got a reply confirming this is their proposal.

Will vote as soon as I can!
Sorry to make you feel unreliable...we should have post this with an official account...But no worries, shaoping is a marketing staff @yunbi.com, i am too. You can trust us!

other members of yunbi on this forum are: lgn21st, janx. They are developers of Yunbi.

Thank you for your support! :D
栗子要常上论坛呀,多多招呼老外顾客。

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline Savi

• Marketing Staff @ Yunbi.com
    • View Profile
    • YUNBI Exchange
  • BitShares: lynn
I emailed yunbi support from the email address on yunbi exchange and got a reply confirming this is their proposal.

Will vote as soon as I can!
Sorry to make you feel unreliable...we should have post this with an official account...But no worries, shaoping is a marketing staff @yunbi.com, i am too. You can trust us!

other members of yunbi on this forum are: lgn21st, janx. They are developers of Yunbi.

Thank you for your support! :D
https://yunbi.com
An Open-sourced Cryptocurrency Exchange Co-funded by BitFundPE

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains