delegate.nathanhourt.com(modprobe)

jcalfee1
公关coinbase,并取得一定战果,确认,coinbase对bitshares持友好态度。

ebit:
2015-1-28

ELMato 

bitscape  
总结T-shirts销售情况。

--- Quote ---Slow but steady... Everyone in the US who ordered should now have received their shirts!

We welcome photos of you representing BitShares in your new T-Shirts!

Hopefully everyone who hasn't ordered yet will soon be getting envious, and we'll see some more orders. ;)

I would think that everyone trying to make a BitShares Meetup showing in english speaking regions would be wanting to gear up!

If you want to order T-Shirts in quantity just PM me and I'll generate an order and shipping quote for you manually until we get the quantity / shipping logic worked out.

More products in the pipeline!
--- End quote ---

wackou 

(Excoin)blackwavelabs   

38PTSWarrior 

vikram
回复一些钱包使用障碍,建议等升级到0.6时再检查丢的币。

--- Quote ---This might be a particular crash that we've been seeing reports of for a while. I've put in a workaround that will be in the next version 0.6.0.
If you want to try right now, you can try going into your BitShares data-directory and deleting ONLY the folder "peers.leveldb". If you do that, let us know if it fixes the problem.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I don't know how this is occurring or why you don't get a bigger error message with the full error details, and I have not been able to reproduce this.
I think you will have to wait and see if this still happens in the next release 0.6.0, and if so--we will track down the full details of the error and what could be causing it.
--- End quote ---

fuzzy

delegate.nathanhourt.com(modprobe)

--- Quote ---This error is shown when LevelDB throws an error saying the database is locked by another process. The LOCK files in the _db folders do not appear to get deleted by LevelDB under any circumstances (which is weird) and deleting them has no apparent effect.

In practice, the GUI will *only* show this error if the CLI client is running with the data dir the GUI intends to use; when another instance of the GUI is running, it's smart enough to just bring up the old instance of the GUI rather than trying to start a second one and running into this issue.

Are you sure you don't have a CLI client running somewhere?
--- End quote ---

ebit:
2015-1-27

2015-1-26
ELMato 

bitscape  
提出了robohash机器人不一致问题

wackou 
支持toast的0%受托人

(Excoin)blackwavelabs   

38PTSWarrior 

vikram