Author Topic: Delegate of the Month  (Read 10272 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Congratulations BM!  Thank you for remaining an active part of this community, for allowing yourself to be held to account, for taking responsibility, for making difficult choices and for continuing to move the Bitshares project forward through thick and thin.  I think you have been on a difficult journey from excited idealism to harsh reality.  That is not to say you weren't aware of the challenges or risks.....but living them is far more difficult.  Always your resilience, ability to adapt and innovate has carried you through.  I know that you couldn't have come this far without the support from your family, team-mates and contributions form the forum/community.  Some may see this message as mindless flag waving.....and i couldn't care less.  If Bitshares disappeared, you still inspired me (way more than Bitcoin did, which is saying something!) and I now know there are ways to make this world a far better place with many honorable people working towards that goal.   +5%

I may not always agree with your choices BM, but what Ben said about inspiration holds doubly true for me. You're human, and mistakes are an essential part of the learning curve. Here's to your curiosity and passion to find ways to eliminate violence and aggression from the world. Instill these principles in your children and in that one act alone there is hope.

Thanks BM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up BM!! You're warping space-time for a better future.

Offline Thom

Congratulations BM!  Thank you for remaining an active part of this community, for allowing yourself to be held to account, for taking responsibility, for making difficult choices and for continuing to move the Bitshares project forward through thick and thin.  I think you have been on a difficult journey from excited idealism to harsh reality.  That is not to say you weren't aware of the challenges or risks.....but living them is far more difficult.  Always your resilience, ability to adapt and innovate has carried you through.  I know that you couldn't have come this far without the support from your family, team-mates and contributions form the forum/community.  Some may see this message as mindless flag waving.....and i couldn't care less.  If Bitshares disappeared, you still inspired me (way more than Bitcoin did, which is saying something!) and I now know there are ways to make this world a far better place with many honorable people working towards that goal.   +5%

I may not always agree with your choices BM, but what Ben said about inspiration holds doubly true for me. You're human, and mistakes are an essential part of the learning curve. Here's to your curiosity and passion to find ways to eliminate violence and aggression from the world. Instill these principles in your children and in that one act alone there is hope.

Thanks BM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:09:36 pm by Ben Mason »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
 +5% +5% +5% well deserved!!

Offline emailtooaj

Delegate of the Month - May

Thanks everyone and Congrats to the rest of the BB team!!!

I hope I can speak for the rest of the BB team by saying we're very appreciative of everyone who supports Beyond Bitcoin and that we'll continue striving to bring the best content possible; so that the whole BitShares community can continue enjoying these hangouts!!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Great work by the entire Beyond Bitcoins Team. Well deserved. Really appreciate your efforts and community building.
absolutely

Offline Fox

Great work by the entire Beyond Bitcoins Team. Well deserved. Really appreciate your efforts and community building.
Witness: fox

iHashFury

Well done Beyond Bitcoin  +5%

zerosum

Congrats Bitscape, Roadscape, and Robrigo! Solid choices  +5%

In the tallest midget competition?

It's a hard one. I do not know... I still have hard time putting more value in the 'purposelessly traveling delegate' to any 'stay at home  do nothing dev delegate'... but that's just me.

Well at least the "Delegate Tip" IOUs are an appropriate reward!!!

Offline fuzzy

I'd choose rob for his epic beard alone...but then add in that epic mind and you get all the girls swooning!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5 Well deserved!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gave them delegate of the month? Bitscape is a criminal! Didn't you hear about he and roadscape and all the terrorism they were committing on the road??? They would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for those dang golf cart cops!  ;)

:P

well deserved +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

+5 Well deserved!!

You gave them delegate of the month? Bitscape is a criminal! Didn't you hear about he and roadscape and all the terrorism they were committing on the road??? They would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for those dang golf cart cops!  ;)

Offline emailtooaj

+5 Well deserved!!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Delegate of the Month - April

Thanks BitSharesBlog!

AWESOME! 10,000 Delegate Tip qualifiers for their awesomeness! Totally deserved! More on that here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14109.msg206200.html#msg206200
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Here here. Can we clone xeroc?

+5% +5%

Now that's a UIA I would buy into.

you can buy as some "BEER" ....

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

+5% +5%

Now that's a UIA I would buy into.

38PTSWarrior

Happy for you xeroc! You are a machine. So much output, I have no idea how that is possible. With heart and big generous brain :)  +5%

Offline fuzzy

Well whatever algo you are using, Xeroc is a good choice!

Offline Riverhead

+5% +5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
well deserved xeroc  +5%

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5 for choosing xeroc, thanks xeroc for all what you do.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

For all you're doing for BitShares!!!!!
WELL DESERVED!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
+5 for choosing xeroc, thanks xeroc for all what you do.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline wackou

Wow .. what an honor .. Didn't see that one coming :)

You certainly deserve it. Congrats!

definitely well deserved! +5%
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

You certainly deserve it. Congrats!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Delegate of the Month - March
Thank you *very* much!

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
good .
I added your link
www.xfund.fund
Asset:FUND

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile

Delegate of the Month - February

Excellent picks.

"Additionally, the light wallet features ShapeShift.io integration that provides users the ability to swap their BTC and alt-coins for BitUSD or BTS."

Wow. I did not know that! How can I access this feature?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14323.0

I misunderstood what you meant by integration on the blog, for some reason I had it in my head that you could use facilitate the entire shapeshift transaction within the light wallet. Still pretty neat though!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

As Delegates of the Month - They are EACH receiving a whopping 10,000 Delegate Tip!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip

Excellent picks.

"Additionally, the light wallet features ShapeShift.io integration that provides users the ability to swap their BTC and alt-coins for BitUSD or BTS."

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14323.0

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile

Excellent picks.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I would like to do bitshares.tv episodes with these guys too.  Are either of you interested?
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline mint chocolate chip

What is the criteria for judging these delegates out of curiosity?   If there ismt it might be better to name it "delegate spotlight".

I haven't open-sourced the algorithmic source code yet that determines who earns Delegate of the Month honors, but it is fair to say it lacks sufficient objectivity at the moment.

Id love to do hangouts with the delegates who get into these positions though, and you can link to their hangouts to your blog along with the  entry?

Like this idea.

Offline fuzzy

What is the criteria for judging these delegates out of curiosity?   If there ismt it might be better to name it "delegate spotlight".

Id love to do hangouts with the delegates who get into these positions though, and you can link to their hangouts to your blog along with the  entry?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Great idea. +5%

Well deserved cass and svk :-* :-*

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great idea!

thank you!

Offline svk

I'm honored :)

Great idea btw, hope you keep it up!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Well deserved @cass @svk ..
i like the idea of have a delegate of the month ..

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Robots, robots, marching on.
Precisely, precisely ?
I speak for myself and only myself.