Author Topic: Cannot connect to the Bitshares Forum via Tapatalk  (Read 3701 times)

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
Working properly on my ip5 with ios7.0.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
I was not able to connnect forum via Tapatalk too, but I try to delete the forum and add again, and re-login, it's ok now.

This was my issue! Thanks to all for trying to help :)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I was not able to connnect forum via Tapatalk too, but I try to delete the forum and add again, and re-login, it's ok now.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Whenever I attempt to connect to the Bitshares Forum using Tapatalk, the message board fails to load 100% of the time. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times. I have tried several WiFi connections, LTE, and 3G. I have restarted the device many times and still am having no luck! I am using a Verizon iPhone 5s with iOS 7.0.4. The strangest part is that every other Forum seems to function perfectly fine. Any suggestions? This is driving me wild.

edit: I should note that I receive no error message, just a loading symbol that will stay on the screen in lieu of the forums indefinitely.

Do you have the account and password different from other forums? Make sure your account setting is correct.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline mitao

• View Profile
No problem here.

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
Whenever I attempt to connect to the Bitshares Forum using Tapatalk, the message board fails to load 100% of the time. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times. I have tried several WiFi connections, LTE, and 3G. I have restarted the device many times and still am having no luck! I am using a Verizon iPhone 5s with iOS 7.0.4. The strangest part is that every other Forum seems to function perfectly fine. Any suggestions? This is driving me wild.

edit: I should note that I receive no error message, just a loading symbol that will stay on the screen in lieu of the forums indefinitely.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:44:41 pm by solaaire »