Author Topic: Paycoin lolz  (Read 2594 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
...sorry anycoin, there's no envy or fear involved at all. It's just my humble opinion that paycoin is nothing more than a scam. I call it like I see it. Time will tell the real story. I dont think bitcoiners are afraid of it at all either...

"Business plan"...lol

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Only when our service is usable, massive amounts of average people will use bit-assets. And this will increase value of us.
Shit on paycoin will add no value to bts, but show our envy.
Though pay coin is not that good structured, but there is no doubt their service is accessible for many people. This is the point we should compete with it.

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
 I would be careful about coinfire...in another article he used exerpts from a completely unrelated situation....he is just another fudder
If Garza was really running a scam with all the publicity he would already be gone...when the investment was at its highest. If it is a scam it is not a very good one.
I would be intrested in knowing what makes it so incredibly obvious, other than some of his bravado"20.00 floor" which would be better spent on system improvements...not creating a false floor.
I dont think he needs the msb license yet as paybase does not do fiat currency.
I would love to hear some feed back in a forum that is not a War Zone, some of the bitcoin purists have taken a war approach and claim they are trying to "save the industry...and noobs" I believe they
are full of yu know what and are only concerned that his business plan might actually come together and take a chuunk of btc with it.
I saw copies of tweets to Moe Levin at the conference asking for a better room.....but they did not respond to it and Moe LEvin is an executive in BitPay, which would also have an intrest in Garza not realizing his plan.
This is just stuff I have dugup watching the situation.....there are alot of people that stand to lose alot of money, problem is the btc people for lack of a better descriptor would be the cause more so than Garza.
Just as there is room for a product like bitshares which I am a big fan of, there is also room for another coin with retailer support and commercial backing. Therre is plenty of money for all without the nonsense this has turned into.
So...fire away....tell me the scam, and evidence.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Free Charlie Shrem and arrest the Paycoin guys.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
I don't mind being in 4th if it meant they were 120 million and we were 80 million.  It's nice we're catching, I'm not jumping for joy until our value increases.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
we're getting close!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
They seem to be creating more supply to make the marketcap look better.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I am absolutely amazed at the number of red flags raised about paycoin. Since it was first announced I've thought "wow, this looks like an incredibly obvious scam". Seems every day more and more news drops about it probably being a scam ($20 wall was a flat out lie, Garza's speech at TNABC cancelled, SEC investigating, Hashtalk censoring dissenting voices, Garza tweeting that the "target is $25" like a good-for-nothing pumper)...

And yet...it's still #4 in market cap. What the hell am I missing here???

"There is a sucker born every minute" ... and most of them don't wise up very fast.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I am absolutely amazed at the number of red flags raised about paycoin. Since it was first announced I've thought "wow, this looks like an incredibly obvious scam". Seems every day more and more news drops about it probably being a scam ($20 wall was a flat out lie, Garza's speech at TNABC cancelled, SEC investigating, Hashtalk censoring dissenting voices, Garza tweeting that the "target is $25" like a good-for-nothing pumper)...

And yet...it's still #4 in market cap. What the hell am I missing here???
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 03:00:39 am by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
time will show it !
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

clout

We should find ourselves back at no. 4 on cmc soon

Offline gamey

• View Profile
https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

Not sure about this coinfire site, so don't take this too seriously.
I speak for myself and only myself.