Author Topic: Dev Hangout Recordings  (Read 1106 times)

Offline fuzzy

Somewhat related, what happened to the idea of connecting a Mumble bot to Google Hangouts on Air so that people could join in on either Mumble (audio only) or Hangouts (audio/video) and be part of the same conversation. This has the added benefit of providing a live stream on YouTube which will then also be immediately available for replay after the session ends. Of course editing the audio/video and later posting the more professional version without the awkward silence, audio feedback, and other technical difficulties would still be necessary.

Murderistic had volunteered to do this to my knowledge but never came through.  I dont know where he is today.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
Somewhat related, what happened to the idea of connecting a Mumble bot to Google Hangouts on Air so that people could join in on either Mumble (audio only) or Hangouts (audio/video) and be part of the same conversation. This has the added benefit of providing a live stream on YouTube which will then also be immediately available for replay after the session ends. Of course editing the audio/video and later posting the more professional version without the awkward silence, audio feedback, and other technical difficulties would still be necessary.

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
I want to listen the Beyond Bitcoin Dev Hangouts recordings, but there is a long delay until they are posted to soundcloud. Can this be done faster somehow, or does anyone have links to the raw recordings (specifically the most recent ones)? I've seen a few but can't find them now. Thanks